MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No....

The closes body to Whiplash's is T800... that's all the internals of the upper body and arms. Whiplash's lower half is standard TT with extra thigh (muscle) covering. The biggest difference (with Wolverine/Comedian/Prince Dastan body) is the added ball swivel joint at the deltoid/shoulder region

"hey man, Don't get so attached to things. Learn to let go."

It's funny that when this figure was first announced I was totally not going to buy it. Now I have it, and I'm planning to buy a second to make a plain clothes version. Funny how that works.. :)

By the time I posted, all the good quotes were already taken. :D

I have been driving my wife nuts for the past week by saying "Hey man" in my best awful Russian accent every time I want her attention. hahahaa!!!!

Come Monday when I can chat with some one on the phone Im going to order a kit to light this motha up!

Im going to use this EL wire.
FWBTF-1262F.jpg

Did you ever order these? I was really eager to see you put this plan into action!

Any update?

Did you ever order these? I was really eager to see you put this plan into action!

Any update?

I got a test kit and its going to work great I think. I've been so busy working that haven't got it up and running. My show opened last night so this weekend ill get some test pieces done and snap some pics. They aren't as bright as I had hoped but still is a really cool effect.

Back