1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I sold mine and got Wolverine. Now I want one again :lol

I wouldn't be too bummed. The Dark Knight Rises figures will come out soon, and the suit doesn't seem to have any major changes to it. I'd wait and get the new one instead of paying double the retail on eBay.

I know I'll be getting the DKR version when it comes out.

HolyHuman2000's pic:
batcrotch.jpg

Wow!that so bad...I wish we see at last a flawless dark knight costume with TDKR from hot toys!!!!:mad::pray:

Gonna sell mine next year I think. Its a leaker, though the leaking hasn't had much, if any, impact on the suit so far and its been leaking almost from day one. Got mine from Toys2.

Guys what goes in the box beside the spare hands? In the DX box theres a little rectangular slot beside the slots for the hands and I haven't the slightest clue what its for.

Thanks Vodoun. Hmmm, I don't remember seeing any Batman hand pegs in my spare parts box. I'll have to look again.

Gonna sell mine next year I think. Its a leaker, though the leaking hasn't had much, if any, impact on the suit so far and its been leaking almost from day one. Got mine from Toys2.

Do not sell next year, sell this year... if your DX02 is in good condition you can get more than $400.. but if you wait untill next year people are gonna get a new release from hot toys, probably better than DX02... and for $250 shipped or something like that.. people always want the new stuff as you saw with the MMS67...

So that's my advice, sell now or sell never :monkey1

Do not sell next year, sell this year... if your DX02 is in good condition you can get more than $400.. but if you wait untill next year people are gonna get a new release from hot toys, probably better than DX02... and for $250 shipped or something like that.. people always want the new stuff as you saw with the MMS67...

So that's my advice, sell now or sell never :monkey1

Theres not many days left in this year and its almost past time where I could ship anything anyway so thats why I said next year. No choice at this point. I'll see what I can get for it in the new year, I was thinking lower than 400 anyway.

So i'm guessing that since the majority of us have this figure we are pretty much set right? All we need is bane and catwoman. I dont see Batman having a new suit in this movie.

So i'm guessing that since the majority of us have this figure we are pretty much set right? All we need is bane and catwoman. I dont see Batman having a new suit in this movie.

What if the new batman is so much better than dx02 :horror ??

Has anyone used the first dark knight batman head on the DX body? Does the v1 dark knight gauntlets fit on the dx arms? Basically i've got the V1 Dark knight batman and want to buy just the DX body and swap the bodies over, does anybody have any pictures or can anyone confirm that it will fit ?

Thanks !

Theres not many days left in this year and its almost past time where I could ship anything anyway so thats why I said next year. No choice at this point. I'll see what I can get for it in the new year, I was thinking lower than 400 anyway.

I sold mine for $600 earlier this year. I reckon you could still get above $400 depending on what condition it is in for at least the next few months. I used the funds to buy an OC figure.

Mine was perfect, and well taken care of and the buyer was impressed with how new it looked.

I get moments where I regret selling it, but hot toys will put out another one that could be a lot better, especially with better chest articulation.

Well I'll be selling it here rather than ebay and whoever I sell to will probably be aware that HT will be making another one so pricewise I'd be looking for less than that. However I'm sure the next TDK suit figure won't have all the same features as the DX02. Such as the sonar eyes and maybe the skyhook backpack - I can't see a new figure having those, so the DX02 will still be worth having for Nolan Bat completists I'd say.

Back