1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I'm on it.

arnold-schwarzenegger-in-002.jpg

What the hell i sgoing on with this figure on Ebay??? $350-$600 and climbing?? Should I just sell mine or wait till it's worth $40,000?? :rotfl

The fact that I can sell my whole HT TDK collection for like $3000 makes me think...

Recieved my v1 pants today.

The articulation is really nice.

They do need some futzing though.
Glad they got there OK! Hope they came in useful for your custom, will keep an eye out for the pics!

Cause they look silly on DX :lol

Or is that MedfuDxUp or whatever the kids are calling messing up 2 figures today.

that is actually a fantastic name. I hope I will have the chance to modify the figure of the TDKR license by Hot Toys and Medicom and then I will call it MedfuDxUp for sure! :wink1:

And as for the V1 pants debate, if he is happy with it, let him do whatever he wants. It's his money, it's his taste and it's his hobby. I for myself don't like the v1 pants. Like many i prefer accuracy and more details, even it isn't that much articulated afterwards, but I have enough articulation with the Medi pants. I have my other Bat figure with Medi-pants on my Bat-pod and it wasn't any problem to get him posed like that.

Id trade my non leaking DX02 body for Scarecrow out of this set seeing all hard they are to find I think its a good trade... Yes Im talking about only the body not the extra heads or other stuff but just the body... I would use the other parts with my V1 Bats... If anyone is interested hit me up...

wow.. it actually looks lifelike in some pics..

I like that pose. :)

Very cool pics and nice pose on Batman.

Thanks guys!

I tried to spread the legs a wee more but could tell they were being stressed and well i got scared and closed the gap a bit :lol :slap

not too mention that they wouldn't really stay in place anyway. they just kind of moved back into they're max range of movement I guess

I'm really starting to wish I could get some kind of crouching position out of him but ooooh well, watcha gonna do? :dunno

...resisting the temptation to re-re-re-post Batman pose pics...

Yes, and some bought multiples for different poses / uses, i.e. a 2nd to display with the backpack and sonar head for example.

And now that the value is so high it makes more sense to sell the 2nd than to have that extra display

Yeah I just stuck my spare figure up for auction on eBay, I'd preferred to have kept him but there's so much on my list to get this year I've decided to sell one, just makes sense really, plus I still need the Pred 1 which is now a bomb to buy.

Back