1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

was home sick from school today, so as promised here's the pics.

DSC03422.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03424.jpg

And here's me pulling the pants with my fingers. It's what I'd like to somehow achieve.

DSC03425.jpg

And yeah, the DX chest looks wonky cause I haven't glued it yet. Same with the shoulder armor.

was home sick from school today, so as promised here's the pics.

DSC03422.jpg

And here's me pulling the pants with my fingers. It's what I'd like to somehow achieve.

DSC03425.jpg

Not sure why you're pulling the pants. I was worried that they would look baggy, but I don't see that in your first pic.

They do seem to clash with the DX top though. They seem too matte or something. :dunno

The hips bother me is all. And yeah they are a bit matte, but it doesn't really bother me. Not very noticeable in person. Maybe I can use something on them though to make them shiny.

From the photos they don't appear to match at all. They look way off to me.

The hips bother me is all. And yeah they are a bit matte, but it doesn't really bother me. Not very noticeable in person. Maybe I can use something on them though to make them shiny.

Try armorall or 303!

:lol

I think maybe once it's all put together it will look better. but I'm sure someone on here may have tips on how to make the bottom match the top.

Can't wait to see it finished Ed!

Try armorall or 303!

You know, just cause it's coming from you and you put a laughing smiley I'm ignoring that.

I think maybe once it's all put together it will look better. but I'm sure someone on here may have tips on how to make the bottom match the top.

Can't wait to see it finished Ed!

I guess I'm just the minority, but I think it looks fine, and better than the chunky DX pants.

I might actually even make two of these though. One with the v1 pants for posing and one for stationary stances with Medi pants. Idk though, the poofiness really bothers me on the medi.

I guess I'm just the minority, but I think it looks fine, and better than the chunky DX pants.

I hope you didn't think that I don't like it bro. I do, but I always look for room for improvement. like I said, I wish I could get the nice poses from the DX pants like one could get from the V1, but you have it in hand so I'm sure it does look better than what the pics serve. you have to have vodoun or maulfan photography talent to capture it close to what it looks like in hand :lol

You know, just cause it's coming from you and you put a laughing smiley I'm ignoring that.

Wow, that's rude. It was obviously a nod to the 1/6 OC Batman thread, nothing negative directed towards you or your V1 pants.

Try armorall or 303!

Wow, that's rude. It was obviously a nod to the 1/6 OC Batman thread, nothing negative directed towards you or your V1 pants.

I got the joke.

Lighten up Ed. And if you're not up to speed in the OC Batman thread, go read it and you'll see it wasn't directed at you. :peace

:lol I was just getting caught up on all the internet fighting posts when I came to yours and I swear I heard a record player needle being dragged across a record. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!" :lol

Nice change of gears and I checked that link you posted, wow...didn't realize. :cuckoo:

Always nice to see your collectibles go up in value!

:lol I was just getting caught up on all the internet fighting posts when I came to yours and I swear I heard a record player needle being dragged across a record. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!" :lol

:lol :exactly:

Nice change of gears and I checked that link you posted, wow...didn't realize. :cuckoo:

Always nice to see your collectibles go up in value!

Well, in fairness, it didn't actually sell for that price.

Hey there, new to the boards and new to 1/6 collecting. I recently got into Hot Toys, and I really want a DX02 Bats. I know I missed the boat and I expect to pay a ton for him, but what's a fair price. I don't see him show up on eBay that often outside of Hong Kong, are there any other places to get him?

Thanks

Looks like $600 is the new going rate. If you watch the commerce section here they pop up every once in a while.

Back