1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Fair enough.

I know what you're talking about - medi pants are very limited articulation.

Personally I'm for 100% accuracy over articulation so going the Medix route

I see. But even so, the Medi pants are not 100% accurate.

Could someone post a pic of the V1 and DX full body shot next to each other? thanks.

My photography skills/ camera/ lighting suck, but here's a side by side. I'm sure someone else will post a much better shot soon. :)

agentofchaos, do you think the pants from the v1 would be too big to put on the DX body?

It's difficult to say. While the chest is clearly smaller on the DX, the legs feel very close to the same thickness. I kind of feel that the v1 pants would be a bit bigger on the DX legs, but I doubt it would be a noticeable difference. Anyone who's undressed a DX can feel free to jump in here and tell me how wrong I am, though. :)

**EDIT** I need to modify my original statement. The legs are similar thickness from front to back, but do seem slightly thinner from side to side. Don't know how much that would hamper the appearance of the figure, but it may be worth giving it a shot if you can get the v1 pants without spending too much money.

It's amazing how much more movement you get from the V1 pants. Such a shame the DX didn't employ the same materials. :(

Last edited:

It's difficult to say. While the chest is clearly smaller on the DX, the legs feel very close to the same thickness. I kind of feel that the v1 pants would be a bit bigger on the DX legs, but I doubt it would be a noticeable difference. Anyone who's undressed a DX can feel free to jump in here and tell me how wrong I am, though. :)

**EDIT** I need to modify my original statement. The legs are similar thickness from front to back, but do seem slightly thinner from side to side. Don't know how much that would hamper the appearance of the figure, but it may be worth giving it a shot if you can get the v1 pants without spending too much money.

It's amazing how much more movement you get from the V1 pants. Such a shame the DX didn't employ the same materials. :(

Alright thanks for the info man. I've been trying to get a V1 figure for a while now, but now that I finally want to get one they rarely appear on ebay and when they do are ridiculous prices. I saw one for $800

I actually still have the TDK V1 rubber suit on body and may consider selling

I actually still have the TDK V1 rubber suit on body and may consider selling

Oh please!

I really don't even want the whole figure, I just need the body and hands!

I see. But even so, the Medi pants are not 100% accurate.

The only thing wrong with them is that they don't have the squigly line on the armour pieces just under the belt. The v1 has this. The DX does not have this either.

The Medi pants though actually look like they are armour with mesh underneath. The v1 does not give this effect at all IMO, while the DX attempts to replicate the way the medi is, but ends up looking a bit disproportionate.

My opinion of course. I'll post pics of my medix soon

hello i wanna share some of my pics

img41732.jpg

By robbys_cool at 2011-01-25

img41832.jpg

By robbys_cool at 2011-01-25

agentofchaos, do you think the pants from the v1 would be too big to put on the DX body?

I strongly suspect the pants will be baggy on the DX.

Aren't they two different bodies?

ok can someone answer this please. how long till you start seeing oil on the dx 02 batman???

i know that its in some batches....but im getting paranoid lol

ok can someone answer this please. how long till you start seeing oil on the dx 02 batman???

i know that its in some batches....but im getting paranoid lol

So far from what I have seen there have been no problems with the DC Direct Batch but the first batch it was almost immediate if not already happening.

okk thanks :yess: i was just starting to think that one day i open the box and just oil on his abdomen...than i would just willow in sorrow for the rest of my life lol or just wait for the dark knight rises batman from hot toys

Back