1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Wow, that sucks. :(

I was pretty bummed at first. Got the light working, took the back panel off and futzed with the batteries and it came on. The foot is more troublesome, probably need to buy new boots (it's the bracket in the boot that is broken)

Cool.

If you do end up buying new boots let us know. There are a couple of us that want boots for our Takara Batman and I have a feeling they are gonna need to be broken to fit it anyway.

Cool.

If you do end up buying new boots let us know. There are a couple of us that want boots for our Takara Batman and I have a feeling they are gonna need to be broken to fit it anyway.

Will do. Gonna try to avoid ebay, but I don't know where else to go.

At the moment you should try to either fix it or contact HT. Send some pics to them, maybe they still have some replacements left. But dont pay the redicoulous 50 on ebay. :duh

BTW: Is 200 € / 270 $ a good price for DX BAts at the moment? I paid 140 $ for it in preorder... SHould have taken a second there... :lol

I've been thinking about acquiring one myself, and from what I've seen on evilbay 270 is a great price!

At the moment you should try to either fix it or contact HT. Send some pics to them, maybe they still have some replacements left. But dont pay the redicoulous 50 on ebay. :duh

BTW: Is 200 € / 270 $ a good price for DX BAts at the moment? I paid 140 $ for it in preorder... SHould have taken a second there... :lol

Can you do that even if it was purchased on the secondary market?

I thought my light didn't work either, until I realized I had to take the disconnective strip off :p

P1110140-1.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Snake. It's a beautiful figure! :)

I think it's still my favorite to photograph.

I like the shot too. I've been trying to get the damn wrists to bend like that!

And not to offend anyone, but your posing always reminds me how bad some people are at it... natural posing is a crucial part of making your figure look realistic.

Last edited:

Possessed toon that is!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ADrojCw6amM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ADrojCw6amM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Love how realistic the pers look on this guy! :rock

TDK.jpg
Damn! A Batlemur! :horror

Oh man! it's just like the movie!

:nono No, no, no, my little Microcebus... Far from you these egocentric ideas. :D
Certainly, your genetic heritage is remarkable (or should I say that it is, for the least, remarked?...) but it is far from being a universal reference!... :lol
:1-1:

Back