1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Hey Ed, question here: Being the young dude that you are, wouldn't it be a good idea to get like a part time job to get some extra cash for your figures? Or even just a weekend job? I mean, you don't have to pay rent or clothes or food right now, so all the $$ would go to your figures and you wouldn't have to be asking your parents. I bet you could make enough money for at least one figure a week. ;)

^^^When you are able to get a job Ed, this is very good advice.

You could have your DX02 in a week. :)

...and I have a terrible disease known as Procrastination.

Hey, I have that too! :hi5:

1 more freaking day until I get to open up my DX Bats and my T2 T-800!!! :rock :panic:

ahhhh the wait is killing me!!!!

Got my Bats today :rock pics later tonight! But I warn you they will be bad as I forgot to bring my digital camera home, so yea the quality will be worse than my normal bad pics :lol

But I gotta say, this guy blows the medi out of the water IMHO!!! For those of you who don't think so, buy my medi in my FS thread :pray: :lol but yea yea I love this guy! And I honestly for real see no need for a neck mod. I put on lforigno's cape thinking I'd see the super long giraffe neck like all of those pics, but I don't :/

But yea, pics later! Love the PERS too!

Hey everyone first post.

Just got my Bats today. (DC Direct Batch, no oil)

Cost me an arm and a leg since they're sold out everywhere. I love everything about it except for the cape. I can't even get the thing in. To be honest I can't even figure out how Hot Toys expects you to put it on. I guess you're just suppose to jam the clip under the rubber armor, but I really think I'm going to snap the clip or rip the suit if I apply enough pressure.

Does anybody have some tips. I'm dying to get lforigno's custom cape.

Here's my DX BATMAN!

(not the best pics in the world by far buuuut ya'll know what it looks like already anyways :lol)

DXBats10.jpg

DXBats25.jpg

DXBats12.jpg

DXBats6.jpg

DXBats11.jpg

DXBats5.jpg

DXBats9.jpg

DXBats8.jpg

Last edited:

I've got one of the DCD batch figures and its leaking a little bit in the abs, not much but Im still getting worried about it.

lets hope so, b/c that means we may all be doomed!

as Comedian said "it was just matter of time I suppose"

Hey guys I'm still really having an issue with the cape. Besides for custom ordering one, has anyone tried just pulling the clips off and sticking the cape inside the suit much how these custom capes seem to be attached?

I pulled my clips off mine and tucked the cape into the slots justing a flat screwdriver the cape stays on fine for me...

Back