1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I think they were refering to knowing before you purchase the figure. Theres no way of knowing for sure its the DCD version until you have it in hand!

I think they were refering to knowing before you purchase the figure. Theres no way of knowing for sure its the DCD version until you have it in hand!

Well that makes sense. But it's very easy to tell when you have it in-hand.

Great info to help those trying to buy on ebay. Especially since it's getting pricey.

If I had known about the belt only having plastic on one side I'd have felt 100% the seller was honest because he had pics of the figure showing this.

Can you still get this figure and where ?

eBay is the only place where you'll probably spend close to $250-$300 on it (or if you're lucky a little over $200) or maybe get a bargain from a fellow Freak.

Can anyone tell me how I can make his abs flat?

Can anyone tell me how I can make his abs flat?

For the 10,000,000th time [:monkey3]:

Out of the box he looks like this:

P1070523.jpg

Just push his pelvis forward like this:

P1070522.jpg

That fixes the stick-out abs and big butt problem.

Comtech: Does your modded neck restrict articulation of the neck? I got the modded neck but I think it can't bend anymore. I'm thinking about dremeling the neck hole a little.

Comtech: Does your modded neck restrict articulation of the neck? I got the modded neck but I think it can't bend anymore. I'm thinking about dremeling the neck hole a little.

To be honest it does restrict articulation a bit. Thankfully the magnet joint allows you to take some liberties with articulation. It pretty much makes up for it, and the shorter neck makes it totally worth it. :)

We all know you ready for that question for a reason :lol You LIKE to help :rotfl
:borg:

You caught me! :lol

Comtech: Does your modded neck restrict articulation of the neck? I got the modded neck but I thinkyu it can't bend anymore. I'm thinking about dremeling the neck hole a little.

Yeah it does restrict it. But there wasn't much articulation in there originally anyways. Like 15 degrees at most maybe? And like Maglor mentioned the magnetic head still allows you to look up or down. It'd rather loose those 15 degrees than have a giraffe neck.

This figure uses a special body, correct?

EDIT: could someone post a pic of the neck joint? (where it plugs into the body)

Last edited:

Yeah it does restrict it. But there wasn't much articulation in there originally anyways. Like 15 degrees at most maybe? And like Maglor mentioned the magnetic head still allows you to look up or down. It'd rather loose those 15 degrees than have a giraffe neck.

Oh I agree. I was just wondering because when I put it on I was like hmm... Is it me or will this thing not move much. LOL. Thanks for the moded neck Commtech. You're the best.

Quick question:
So just how much poorer is the V1 Dark Knight Batman compared to the DX version? In terms of accuracy and general look/quality?

This might be a stupid question but I just received my DX Bat and the outer cardboard shipper has Diamond Comics Distributors, Inc on it. Does that clearly mean that it's the later DCD batch w/o the leaky abs, or were there some from them earlier on that had the leaky issue?

Sorry ahead of time if this has already been answered in this thread.:wink1:

This might be a stupid question but I just received my DX Bat and the outer cardboard shipper has Diamond Comics Distributors, Inc on it. Does that clearly mean that it's the later DCD batch w/o the leaky abs, or were there some from them earlier on that had the leaky issue?

DC batch. no leaky abs. Just leaky arms... :wave

I don't know why it's difficult to know if you got DCD or not. If the abs are hard and not leaking, you got DCD.

Dude... your answer is right there. All you had to do was go to the previous page to find your answer. If your Bats has hard abs it's the newer one. If not then it's the leaky one.

People really need to start reading through at LEAST the last 8 -10 pages. :slap

My issue is the seller claimed it was from the later batch. It's sealed in the original cardboard shipper. I would prefer to verify that this is a later batch without opening. I don't want the seller coming back and saying that I must have switched it out if this is a leaky ab one.

Back