1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Congrats lt0778! I just got him recently and I think he's a great figure.

Personally I don't mind having the cape stick up a little. I think it helps to cover up his obscenely long neck. Besides, most real capes bunch up on your shoulders.

You would prefer it sticking up to laying flat like this?

picture.php

how do i solve the cape fitting thing.
i just got mine and its sooooo frustrating!
how can i get it looking like maglors above?

also how the hell do you get the screw out of the bottom of the light up base to put batteries in?

Last edited:

With the cape I pulled those stupid clip things off and used a flat object to tuck it in it stays on and it looks a whole lot better now...

Shove in the cloth tips first.... some people aren't shoving in the tips. Push in and down, it took a lot of effort for me... I thought I was going to break it! Just be patient.

After that ordeal, just futz! Find ways to fold and smooth the shoulder area and it'll look flat eventually.

Last edited:

Shove in the cloth tips first.... some people aren't shoving in the tips. Push in and down, it took a lot of effort for me... I thought I was going to break it! Just be patient.

After that ordeal, just futz! Find ways to fold and smooth the shoulder area and it'll look flat eventually.

:goodpost:

Good advice here.

ok i finally got the stand open and put some batteries in.
i realized however that the lights seem to be a little loose to really hold a position.
what is the best position to put these in???

ok so I know I'm so skeptical at buying this figure, BUT if i did buy it since I really just want to mod my medi bats, would anyone be interested in the PERS and Sonar Heads and the TT body it comes with? I'd keep the pegs they come with though as spares for my other HT figs since they're known to break or just mod the medi to fit the HT pegs for use of the HT hands. Idk, just wanted to ask

I'd be interested in the PERS head with the neck, Gippetto. Well, depending on the price. LMK.

^^ awesome! and don't worry I wouldn't charge those outlandish eBay prices. I'm not trying to pay for the DX through those pieces like I see many ppl try to do through eBay. I'd still keep all the accessories so there's no reason to overcharge on what I'm trying to get rid of

question about the belts
there's two
one has plastic stuff on... why?
the other has a weird clip thing on the back... why?
is there a place to put the batarangs?

No place for batarangs (except his hands?). The bare belt is for the sticky bomb gun. When he's on the rooftop in hong kong he has a plain belt. The other one is for when you pose him with the cape as a normal batman. Both are magnetized to hold the bomb gone btw. Either way you can use them as you wish but no, no batarang holder.

another question
why is the plastic sheeting on the plain belt so sticky when you remove it?
also wouldn't it be cool if you could get a 1/6 gargoyle to stand him on like in batman begins?

Back