1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Well I know you said DCD, but doesn't mean you didn't somehow end up with the older build.

Older build? I love it. Now people are making excuses there are several runs from the DCD lot.

First it was some saying even though you have plastic abs it's not from the DCD lot.

Now it's older builds.

Older build? I love it. Now people are making excuses there are several runs from the DCD lot.

First it was some saying even though you have plastic abs it's not from the DCD lot.

Now it's older builds.

I don't even know what you're referring to, I was talking about the old rubber shirts that first shipped with the leaking versus the plastic shirts the new ones are made with.

Looks like I wasn't the only one this happened to with the old bodies.
Blistered, stretched and lifted from the surface.

37406_409532422461_663892461_4763860_4746113_n.jpg

Oh man, where? I've been checking my batmans daily and there hasn't been any spots of oil on his biceps or the abs.

Abs. From the 4 directly over the buckle it seems to ooze from the 2 lower ones and 2 under there, near the crotch, u know?
It´snot that bad and I putted little pieces of toilet paper behind the belt and behind the ab as well, to drain it.
It gotta stop some time...

It will probabaly be an older batch then, Endo. Sorry to hear your figure is leaking mate!

Hopefully with the DCD batch there is just a very small few that have the leaking issue.

Actually I don´t know which batch it was, I got mine from goodshipped.
That´s all I can say...

I guess the eBay sellers are trying to dump their old faulty stock.:/

Was it advertised as the fixed version?

I guess the eBay sellers are trying to dump their old faulty stock.:/

Was it advertised as the fixed version?

I in-fact asked Godshipped was his stock from the 3rd batch and he told me there was no 3rd batch.

That's why I just went with my normal ebay china seller as I know he a good guy and would get mine replaced for me if it leaked.

He did tell me also it was prefect batch maybe they where both talking about the ear problem I dunno.

Anyways he received my body last week and is sending it back to HT for me.

One thing to remember guys, all the batch/wave talk here was really our means of distinguishing the varying shipments, it's not like an official title that if you call up a store about, they'll know just what you mean.

We called the initial HK shipment to Toy Hunters Batch 1, the shipment to places like Toys2 Batch 2 and the final shipment to DCD Batch 3 so we could just understand what shipments a figure came from when identifying issues.

Shops can receive multiple batches from the same production run, so if they got all their figures from the 2nd run that had the leaky abs and went to places like Toys2, when you ask if they're batch 3, they might think you mean their batch 3 and say yes.

The best way to have a definitive answer from a seller as to whether you're getting the improved figure is to ask if the stomach is the hard plastic, that's the only universal identification of the newest production run of the figure, that change was made, if the figure you go to buy has it, it's the newest one.

I think it's safe to say that China sellers do not have the third batch figures.

Back