1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

They are quite large.

It can slow down some peoples page load time. :peace

No, 1100 is fine just not crazy 2xxx/3xxx but don't go changing it. As it's not on this page. Change it for new stuff in future when you go to post.

Naaaa, do not worry, I'm not excited! :horror :lol:lol
... But there is no fast connection in England? :dunno

Depends how far you live from the exchange and when business's are on during the day from the usage in your area.

Define fast? 4Mb? 6Mb? 8Mb? what speed is yours?

9Mb... And it's not a very high flow now. We are talking 20 to 100Mb!
But if you live in Scotland, as it seems to me (right?), the terrain does not facilitate the connection... :(

Most people in the UK don't get 8Mb and only some areas they are starting to supply 20Mb and even at that most don't even get 10 - 16Mb. It's either getting throttled or you live too far from the exchanges.

... Ok, I see. Well tonight I will bed down less stupid! :lecture
And to keep you from having to pedal, henceforth I will reduce the size of my images. :D

Dude, that is horrible.
What´s the stuff on the upper part of the faded texture area?
Does the oil fully dissolve the rubber and reform it through motion of bats into this halfmoon-sausage-like form?
Mine show´s little signs of texture fading on the inside but nothing more.
Thx for showing, Vodoun.

@Csutkakoma: Thx, bro. I´m fine too, but germany´s aching from a massive heat wave, so I´m also kinda oilin´ away too^^
I´m feelin´ you about the bats, but how hard is your case? Tried draining it too?

Cheers, both of you

@Csutkakoma: Thx, bro. I´m fine too, but germany´s aching from a massive heat wave, so I´m also kinda oilin´ away too^^
I´m feelin´ you about the bats, but how hard is your case? Tried draining it too?

Cheers, both of you

It is not that bad...at least yet. I put a plastic divider and a little piece of kitchen roll paper under the shoulder armor and it slowed down the leaking, but I have a bad feeling about it. I gues it will slowly destroy that part of the suit...

csutkakoma, if it's building up try wiping it with a damp cloth.

Man, I think HT should have included a better neutral mouth, and an open mouth. Aside from the angry mouth, I think they failed in that part... I also do think the eyes could have been a bit more closed, just a bit.

Man, I think HT should have included a better neutral mouth, and an open mouth. Aside from the angry mouth, I think they failed in that part... I also do think the eyes could have been a bit more closed, just a bit.

The eyes do seem a bit cartoony.

It is not that bad...at least yet. I put a plastic divider and a little piece of kitchen roll paper under the shoulder armor and it slowed down the leaking, but I have a bad feeling about it. I gues it will slowly destroy that part of the suit...

Yeah, I too took toilet/kitchen paper, but a rather big piece to massivly drain it.
I´m happy I didn´t get it on the arms.
Mine´ pretty stabile after 4 days and I have the feeling it goes back...hopefully.
Wish you the best, mate.

csutkakoma, if it's building up try wiping it with a damp cloth.

This is what I do! Thanks the advice anyway!

Yeah, I too took toilet/kitchen paper, but a rather big piece to massivly drain it.
I´m happy I didn´t get it on the arms.
Mine´ pretty stabile after 4 days and I have the feeling it goes back...hopefully.
Wish you the best, mate.

I wish you the best too. I really hope your Bat will survive the leaking.

Question:

Lame or cool?

P1080008.jpg

P1080016.jpg

Well, my case just worsened.
I came back from work, looking at the Bats and saw that the abdominal area started to REALLY detoriate, meaning the texture on the outer armor plates started to fade AND the crotch piece started to take the form of the belt, because of the oil AND that leaking at the arms started too.
I´ll be waiting now, til it leaks again, make pictures, but already contact Hot Toys right away.

Back