1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

how do you know if ordering this if your gettig the new batch, what do you look for ? something on the outer box ect.

Its odd that gohastings has the DCD batch for sale in used condition when they were just released like two weeks ago in the U.S. So someone bought it and returned it right away for them to sell it gently used? You sure you got the U.S release and not leftover 2nd batch?

Huh? I don't see any used Bats for sale... and the new ones are all sold out. I also believe gohastings always stocks with the US releases of their figures. And I'm pretty sure if it was not the DCD batch, irmoballen would have noticed by now.

On a side note, damn, gohastings has the most poorly organized search catalog ever.

i rem there is a page here tat compares mediocm, hot toys V1 dark knight and dx batman. does anyone remember the page of it? i felt its very well done and wanted to look at it again :wink1:

HEADS UP! It seems gohastings has him in stock again at the same discounted price! Remember to use the code, GOHAST20.

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Hot-Toys-The-Dark-Night-16-S/sku/279488450.uts

I bought another one... I think I'm crazy... three bats?? I don't think their stock will last too long, and I don't know how they're making much of a profit selling them at these prices.

Last edited:

HEADS UP! It seems gohastings has him in stock again at the same discounted price! Remember to use the code, GOHAST20.

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Hot-Toys-The-Dark-Night-16-S/sku/279488450.uts

I bought another one... I think I'm crazy... three bats?? I don't their stock will last too long, and I don't know how they're making much of a profit selling them at these prices.

Those have to be the bad batches for that price.

If it's to good to be true....well....you know the rest.

Well, irmoballen got them from gohastings at that price and he didn't mention anything about oily abs... so... we'll see. I'm not too worried since I can just return it for a full refund and I already have a guaranteed DCD from BBTS.

Last edited:

Thats so god damn cheap!!! Really sucks that they dont ship internationally. :(

ordered one.....just to have an Extra ;)..........

Great Quality Video for an amazing figure!:rock

I've had this figure since Monday and I've been meaning to get a video sooner, but nonetheless, Enjoy. 720p HD :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/71q_K35K3yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/71q_K35K3yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I dont want to people to wait and miss out on this but I did a zip code check and there seems to be several of these around. Lots in different stores in Texas. There is even some two hours down the road from me.

Yeah def. the DC Direct batch. Has the logo on the back :)

I also have the first batch to compare with, and these abs are as dry as could be.

In-store prices may differ, and gohastings doesn't honor their online prices at brick and mortar stores.

I wish we had some of their stores here though, just to check it out.

In-store prices may differ, and gohastings doesn't honor their online prices at brick and mortar stores.

I wish we had some of their stores here though, just to check it out.

I wont buy at the store but I at least know there are some around. There has to be 20-30 around the country in different stores.

Amazon has 4 in stock under $200 (free 2 day shipping for prime members) and it has the DCD description but Oct 09 is the item #.

Hey Guys,

I just ordered another bats off gohastings. Could someone please verify that their gohastings bats is indeed the DCD release? And if they noticed anything strange/off about their figure. The price seems absurdly low, and I guess I'm a little skittish about what I may get.

I bought another one... I think I'm crazy... three bats?? I don't think their stock will last too long, and I don't know how they're making much of a profit selling them at these prices.

Thanks for the heads up!
I ordered one lets hope they come through.
For that price I would have ordered two if the funds weren't so tight

Sharpnel,

I wouldn't worry too much bro. I'm here in Chicago not far from Toynks retail store, and they only got this in stock in the past week or so. Meaning it's most certainly the US DCD release of the figure. But you could always give them a call and ask, to put your concerns at ease.

-R

Anyone bought from TOYNK? I saw this one on ebay https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Dark-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5be12718.

I see it showed MFG ID: OCT090336 and was concern if this production has the leaky oil abs situation.

Back