1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

So, forbiddenplanet.com sold out, BBTS is sold out, Toys2 sold out... :eek:

Redford Films still has some instock. Kinda pricey now, but if you join the news letter you get 5% off, plus it's free shipping. I got mine from them a while back. :) Really good customer service. Had to return mine cause of head issues. They sent me a brand new one right away.

https://www.redfordfilms.com/product/DIDX02-AFN/Hot-Toys-DX-16-Scale-Batman-Figure.html

DSC07336.jpg

DSC07334.jpg

DSC07327.jpg

DSC07324.jpg

HEADS UP! It seems gohastings has him in stock again at the same discounted price! Remember to use the code, GOHAST20.

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Hot-Toys-The-Dark-Night-16-S/sku/279488450.uts

I bought another one... I think I'm crazy... three bats?? I don't think their stock will last too long, and I don't know how they're making much of a profit selling them at these prices.

Umm, its called volume pricing but every one seemed to think I was nuts for suggesting it could work for a high end collectible. Trust me, there making GOOD $$$$!!

What a great deal.
Had to order two, one for me and one for a good friend who was never in the situation to pick one up.

His wife will kill me, because now the addiction will start!!

Thanks for the heads up to those who posted this great find!!:clap

great pictures crow, I have mine all boxed up right now. I'm waiting till I get my cases made first.

No matter how inexpensive, I can't get myself to take the plunge at GH because they offer no information on which batch they're selling.

I wish they would for peace of mind.

:gah:

No matter how inexpensive, I can't get myself to take the plunge at GH because they offer no information on which batch they're selling.

I wish they would for peace of mind.

:gah:

Dude several of us have them, they are the DCD shipment.

It will be back, Im telling you. You know how I got mine the first day? Checked the site ever 30 minutes to an hour. Boom... sitting right here next to me.

Its a drug.

Haha!

This exactly reminds me near the beginning of Snakes on a Plane. The eBay scene or whatever.

Back