1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Cstom Cape

final 3 shots before DX2 back in the box and let the base back for the Joker :)

batman dragging his cape
bat-cape8.JPG

handsome pose
bat-cape9.JPG

with flashlight, bye bye...
bat-cape7.JPG

bye all.. I am back in the box :wave

Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Limit-NoN-Existent's vid is making me feel queasy. Too much shake and quick movements I had to stop watching. Thats one of the main things they tell you on courses not to do. Quick and sharp movements.

sorry I ment S new material :p.. should have quoted the post but I thought I was fast enough

No problem:) that new material looks very interesting ..but not sure if it suits the Nolan batman ..maybe better suited to batman from the older films.

No, it's just your lighting thats flattering. The figure takes on so many lovely greys. The illusion of lighting the figure takes on.

No no. The shoulder pads are just fine. It's the kevlar plates that were remade too small. They had it right on the v1 TDK figure.

dk08cb0014ov9.jpg

:exactly:

with flashlight, bye bye...
bat-cape7.JPG

bye all.. I am back in the box :wave

Why does he have to go back in the box? :(

(Also, he looks naked without his cape!:horror)

Limit-NoN-Existent's vid is making me feel queasy. Too much shake and quick movements I had to stop watching. Thats one of the main things they tell you on courses not to do. Quick and sharp movements.

I did state it was a "quick video" ..was not aiming for an Oscar dude:rolleyes2

Keep in mind not everyone has done a movie course you know.

Last edited:

Because..I'm still order-ing a new display cupboard, collections getting alot, no space left on old display cupboard.

Look a little closer, the base is belong to JOKER!!! hahahaha, so batman nowhere than to be back in the box :lol

yes he looks naked :)

:exactly:

Why does he have to go back in the box? :(

(Also, he looks naked without his cape!:horror)

I did state it was a "quick video" ..was not aiming for an Oscar dude:rolleyes2

Keep in mind not everyone has done a movie course you know.

I wasn't implying professional video but the shakes are terrible. It was making me feel queasy for what I saw. Nothing a box or a set of books below the camera couldn't fix keeping it steady on the subject.

Just a quick little video i done on the dcd batch figure with the Iforigno cape.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/q3w2eJxWSgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/q3w2eJxWSgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dude

awesome video, he looks great!

Thanks for posting.

And no, I didn't get sick watching it :lol

I wasn't implying professional video but the shakes are terrible. It was making me feel queasy for what I saw. Nothing a box or a set of books below the camera couldn't fix keeping it steady on the subject.

Maybe he was tyring to do a Joker style video

Dude

awesome video, he looks great!

Thanks for posting.

And no, I didn't get sick watching it :lol

Dude! High five!

Look up the definition of queasy. It's a feeling not actual sickness.

I'm still putting together my final thoughts on DX Bats (yes I got him yesterday), & I'll be posting my offical review later tonight (or for all you east cost Americans) in the wee hours of the AM. Soon as I kill this 2 liter of Dew & get amped up I'll be ready to give this the proper "once over".

I take no delight in telling people "I told you so", but the fact is this fig is starting to edge toward the $300 mark on ebay. Thats why I suggested snatching one up on ebay while the "then" current listing had them either at or just under $200.

thanks plasmid. it just goes to show how friggin awesome the figure is, when I processed it i thought to myself that i'd believe it was a still of the real thing. the crotch grabbers im just seeing now kills that effect i guess though haha :D

Woohoo! Not being able to afford the whole figure I just managed to snaffle the pers head on E-bay for my version 1.

Back