1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

mine arrived at the delivery depot earlier today from FP.com but the status hasnt changed to sorted into hub etc but im still hopeful i'll get tomoz as its only literally up the road at the parcelforce office! just scared now that im gonna get a wonky eyed or 3 of the same faceplates etc batman! and with no more in stock i cant get an exchange!! i think maybe PLAY.com didnt stock this figure due to being worried about the oil probs and the possiblity of everyone wanting a refund if oil occurred?? i maybe wrong but they have had every other HT figure up for preorder !!

I missed out on the fp.com stock :( so I'm hoping it will just randomly appear on play sometime soon.

Here's mine pretty much out of the Box. I haven't even removed the belt plastic. I was thinking about getting a Custom Cape but don't need it. You guys having problems have to push the cloth tip in first with the tab, then gently push in further then push down on the tab from the top of the shoulders and it will lay down. Mine lays flat and looks great.

Anyway, here's a quick shot with cape on in the Cool Badass Pose everyone seems to dig. I sure do. This Figure rocks, totally a Masterpiece.

aadx21.jpg

Mine waiting in my door.:wink1::yess:

I missed out on the fp.com stock :( so I'm hoping it will just randomly appear on play sometime soon.

no chance with play-it would have been up for preorder before xmas if they were goin to stock it-i guess they thought they would lose out with everyone sending back oily bats! youve more chance of FP restocking so keep an eye out!

i spoke to FP last week who told me 6 weeks to dx02 arrival then not a day later the expected arrival date on the website changed from may 30th to june 4th and when june 4th came it was listed as sold out! probably a hundred odd people ordered but only 10 peeps got one!

you have to be quick! i preordered the T-800 from FP about 6 weeks ago for £140! the price for it has now changed to £180 but they will honour the price i preordered it for!

My local comic shop where I pre-ordered mine still have not received their stock yet. I wonder why this one is having so much problems getting to all the distributors. Or is this a normal thing??

Here's mine pretty much out of the Box. I haven't even removed the belt plastic. I was thinking about getting a Custom Cape but don't need it IMO. You guys having problems have to push the cloth tip in first with the tab, then gently push in further then push down on the tab from the top of the shoulders and it will lay down. Mine lays flat and looks great.

Anyway, here's a quick shot with cape on in the Cool Badass Pose everyone seems to dig. I sure do. This Figure rocks, totally a Masterpiece.

aadx21.jpg

aadx22.jpg

aadx23.jpg

Finally arrived. I have to say I'm really impress with BBTS. I only ordered this during their presale just before Memorial Day. Not only did they offer a fair price, but their communications were quick and informative. They get an A+ from me, right now.

Waiting till my girl gets home to open this. She's not a big 1/6 fan or anything, but she's been watching me salivate over this figure for the better part of a year, so she wants to be around for it.

Let's hope there aren't any of the defects that so many have seemed to mention.

Cheers!

15821-216254-large.jpg

Got my package waiting for me at home. Can't wait to open that badboy and post some pics too.

More pictures! :hi5:

Nice figure - must get for all Batman fans.

Poses are kind of limited...but this is still a very nice figure. Playing around with the cape in these pictures...

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

Here trying to get a better "wrap around" feel with the cloak:

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

If anyone missed out, BBTS has 1 more left for $175. Looks like someone canceled theirs.

yeah... he can't hold elbow poses eh? I like tis more than i thought it would. Shame that the US Batch is Fatman but I'd take Fatman over oily batman any day.

Fatman? I dont see that.
Well Im sending mine back to Redford Films and getting a replacement :(

yeah... he can't hold elbow poses eh? I like tis more than i thought it would. Shame that the US Batch is Fatman but I'd take Fatman over oily batman any day.

Hm, no i think fatman was the the older version...

Guys, fix your Capes! Throws everything off... I posted a quick how to on the last page for my Fellow Batfreaks. Easy to do, great results. Try it! You'll love yours even more :D

aadx22.jpg

Last edited:

If anything this one is less "fat" than the original release because the hard plastic is stiff and sticks flat to the abs instead of bulging.

let me tell you this. I was the same 1 month ago. And now I have 4 HT figures and 2 more in transit and 2 more in preorder...also picked up 2 medicom figures in the process...all within a month. Lets just say my pay checks pretty much never existed - wallet totally demolished.

But I am happy :yess:

I guess HT box come with a figure and some kind of curse.
My girlfriend is going to hate me.....

sorry but those home made capes look wack. no way i'm messing mine up.

Back