1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

out for delivery!!! should have it in few hours! i cant sleep now! finally after an 8 month wait!

Still waiting for my fig from BBTS which is being shipped via UPS. Even though this figure is only 30 minutes away by car, the scheduled delivery is on the 9th, wednesday. What BS. Should have just asked for usps. I can understand monday, but Wednesday is a joke...I checked the calender and there are no public holidays or anything.

They got it out to me in two days and I don't even live that close.

Yo...a word from the wise to all the on lookers wondering if they should get this. Nearly all the online stores are sold out. If I were you, I'd jump on an ebay listing for approx $180-$250.

Mark my words, with Nolan making it VERY CLEAR that after he's done with the 3rd film, he will be washing his hands of Batman, the price on this fig is gonna sky rocket.

It might... ^^^ We will see at least one more whole new Batman for the last movie though...

I can see it now.

- HOT TOYS MMS 1** (Title of 3rd film) Original TDK COSTUME (V3)

- HOT TOYS MMS 1** (Title of 3rd film) Suit (V1)

They got it out to me in two days and I don't even live that close.

I live in Australia. My package is currently with UPS 30 minutes away from me. I'm ticked off because even though I don't live far away, the delivery is scheduled for wednesday. Doesn't sound like expedited to me.

Hopefully that's just a conservative estimate and it will come on Monday. Shame the US had a public holiday on Monday. I might have it by now.

I live in Australia. My package is currently with UPS 30 minutes away from me. I'm ticked off because even though I don't live far away, the delivery is scheduled for wednesday. Doesn't sound like expedited to me.

Hopefully that's just a conservative estimate and it will come on Monday. Shame the US had a public holiday on Monday. I might have it by now.

Ohhhhh. I thought you meant you lived 30 minutes from BBTS. You'll get it soon, don't worry.

Ohhhhh. I thought you meant you lived 30 minutes from BBTS. You'll get it soon, don't worry.

But I want it now!!!! Hope there's nothing wrong with it. Flip side to getting a figure with no oil on the abs is that if there are other problems I might have to pay a lot just to ship it to BBTS so they can get replacement from hot toys. That's a painful merry-go-round I hope to avoid.

I got a question for all the collectors who got oily abs in the 1st release. Did the oil stop leaking after a few days, or is it still currently leaking? reason I want to know is if the abs only leak for a few days & stop, then its no big deal & rubber abs equal more poseable....right?

object>

Dinolast Batman aftermath of leaking abs...
Hottoys still refuses to replace his figure...
BULL____...

I understand but what does that have to do with what pjam said? Unless you don't like how the "fixed" Hot Toys cape looks and rather have it all bunched up. No one mentioned home-made capes.

He doesn't like anything he doesn't have. You know how it is. "I can't have it so it sucks!".

The official cape is a dramatic improvement over the V1 cape, but at the bottom it bunches up and fans out in a pretty annoying way because it's so damn thick. If you were able to separate the two layers of the cape and only use one, it would look fine. Another annoying aspect of the cape that came with my original figure is one of the friggin' tabs came off when I tried to insert it upon opening the figure up. Everything about the DX cape is improved over the V1 release except the thickness of it, it just looks awkward.

I wanna replace my dx body, because its still leaking and i got it from febuary. I dont have a paypal reciept, but i have a toys2 one. Does that still work?

Charlie bit my finger!

Dinolast Batman aftermath of leaking abs...
Hottoys still refuses to replace his figure...
BULL____...

I didn't get that they're refusing his case. They only say that he should send some pics and not a video.

And they're just asking him friendly to re-send them those pics and the receipt. Maybe they only have overlooked that there is the receipt.

I wanna replace my dx body, because its still leaking and i got it from febuary. I dont have a paypal reciept, but i have a toys2 one. Does that still work?

It might. Hot Toys is fairly inconsistent on their returns with this issue, so you'll just have to submit it and find out.

Yo...a word from the wise to all the on lookers wondering if they should get this. Nearly all the online stores are sold out. If I were you, I'd jump on an ebay listing for approx $180-$250.

Mark my words, with Nolan making it VERY CLEAR that after he's done with the 3rd film, he will be washing his hands of Batman, the price on this fig is gonna sky rocket.

This is the exact reason why the online stores are selling this figure like mad....We now have 3 different versions of this figure released and 2 have major defects. There is nothing distinguishing about these figures outside of the box. Buying from a store that we can guarantee has the DC direct shipment is the ONLY way to buy this figure IMO. Buying it on Ebay, you never know which version you are gonna get.... This will either drive up the price of the DC direct batch huge... or like a re-casted sideshow grail, drop the value as more people wont be willing to take the chance in the aftermarket.

DO you not think Hot toys will produce another DCD batch for the International market and then another batch with hard abs for the local Asia market if the demand is there which it clearly is?

Look at DX jokers, everyone one was saying these will peak big time in the secondary market real fast yet you can get them sub retail on the bay.

I predict DX bats will go the same way.

What we're witnessing now is a flurry and mad rush in the international market as people have waited six months to pick up a non-defective bats.

People be calm and cool.

What do you mean sub retail for Joker DX? They're going at the same rate or over retail on ebay now.

Back