1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I really like photos where the silver parts really pop like HT's proto images, it's not film accurrate but I find something cool about how it looks, even the very first TDK figure prototype was painted with them much more pronounced than the rest of the suit and it looked cool. In the movie you can hardly tell his suit is different colors at all.

I think the proto for the V1 is very close to what we got for the DX

Close, I just really dig that metallic shine in the v1 proto, it's almost chrome looking.

working on my poses tell me what u think and camera finally showed back up
FriMar12184037AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

FriMar12184022AmericaNew_York2010.jpg
trying to get that poster pose

I really like photos where the silver parts really pop like HT's proto images, it's not film accurrate but I find something cool about how it looks, even the very first TDK figure prototype was painted with them much more pronounced than the rest of the suit and it looked cool. In the movie you can hardly tell his suit is different colors at all.

It changes colour though which I like. Geil's photo is a perfect example. That makes it film accurate that it blends with the specific light environments. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2377563&postcount=7524

No, Geil. I just happened to be browsing and thought it was an amusing photo.

working on my poses tell me what u think...

FriMar12184022AmericaNew_York2010.jpg
trying to get that poster pose

Nice! Looks just like your avatar!

Very GQ. :cool:

Last edited:

Nice porcelain doll collection Zeelhar...

Great idea Vodoun! With the removable faceplates and hands, I forgot we could have an empty costume display. I wish I'll have the time to make a 1:6 replica of the display storage that we see in the movie...

Here's some funny pics of Batman :naughty, enjoy

Lovelyscene.jpg

"Bonding moment"

themusical.jpg

The Musical

P1040973.jpg

The New Knight in Town

Batbean.jpg

That bear actually works a bit, makes me think of when he sifts through the stuffed animals at the drug drop in the narrows.

Come to think of it, you're right maulfan..are we gonna expecting some OC batman at the narrow scene from you anytime soon? ;)

OK finally framed those beautiful covers

framesg.jpg

Still need to find real thin acrylic sheets to cover the front to protect

Frames were cheap from Michaels but stupid blade to cut aluminum cost me and arm and a leg but I needed to cut some ikea frames as well, just hope I have more use for it down the road

Back