1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I like how this dude over at ToyWorld just posed and snapped pics of his DX like nothing was wrong with the greasy ass abs. Classic.

4371615421_6ae957a8be_b.jpg

4371622377_1b16fcccba_b.jpg

4371623729_572c9590db_b.jpg

Photo Credit: rocketraygun

:lol:lol:lol

well, you gotta hand it to him, at least he's having fun with it.

Damn that's heaps! One thing mine doesnt have is just greasy abs like that. Mine only happens under the belt, i'd be spewing if the abs in view just poured out the oil like that lol

just posed and snapped pics of his DX like nothing was wrong with the greasy ass abs. Classic.
l

I swear, if there were no pics and someone didn't know what this discussion was about, that would sound pretty weird lol

yes, i am bored :rotfl

this guy doesn't care much for screen acuracy does he? Sonar head with backpack, and "greasy ass abs". what is wrong with the world today
although i might leave the abs alone too,unless it starts dripping onto the stand and the LED lights short circut and light on fire.......maybe i WILL do something about the abs

Last edited:

this guy doesn't care much for screen acuracy does he? Sonar head with backpack, and "greasy ass abs". what is wrong with the world today
although i might leave the abs alone too,unless it starts dripping onto the stand and the LED lights short circut and light on fire.......maybe i WILL do something about the abs

Toy facist!

It's our right to invent whole new 'dress up' scenarios if we want!:tap

It's his figure, he does what he pleased with it. Who cares if its movie accurate or not. He used his money to buy the fig and do what he pleases with it.

lets get back to the film, where logically i think batman has used his sonar during his hong kong mission where he need to pinpoint the position of mr. Lau, besides how can he holding the phone (give by mr fox) when his hands hold the cape to glide.... only on that scene they doesn't bother focus on his eyes where the attention is on the flying/gliding action

the phone from Fox was what gave Bruce the idea of a sonar device. he then secretly makes the sonar room with all the tv screens "government telecommunications" something or other which then feeds picture into his cowl / eyes. he uses the phone in hong kong at the start then his sonar cowl in the prewitt building at the end.

sorry guys you're right he can pose it in anywhich way that pleases him

sorry guys you're right he can pose it in anywhich way that pleases him

don't worry mate, everybody has his opinion. you like your figures to be accurate and some want to do just other things with it. I for myself will buy me another dx body to display it that way with the sonar eyes and backpack on him. the pers head goes with the caped body.

thanks man, i was wondering about that too, cuz both the sonar eyes and backpack look awesome, but i like screen acuracy so i'll just display the backpack next to the stand with the other head-i just talkled myself into it!

hey guys-just checked and my batman DX is in the US!!! huzzah! should get on monday or teusday!

I tend to have my figures innacurate, if it looks cool. it's not a crime

you have an overactive imagination :rotfl

What's wrong with it :confused: He can play with his figure whatever
he likes and I guess WB & Hot Toys won't sue him for screen inaccuracy.

batman717

ok ok sorry again about my remark...my bad everyone can pose their figure in whatever way please them!

I tend to have my figures innacurate, if it looks cool. it's not a crime

you have an overactive imagination :rotfl

You've never looked at a sample exam for torts regarding products liability, have you? You'd be surprised what these law professors can cook up!

Back