1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

When does this ship from diamond?

I've been wondering this as well. I have one on order from DCBS and I've posed the question a few times here. I've not seen anyone respond to this question yet. Hopefully someone will have an idea and post some info soon.

I wanted to clarify for myself - are both belts that come with the DX 02 causing the oil issue or just one of them? I haven't got mine yet and I'm curious, if only one causes the oil issue, I'll just display the figure with the other belt.

Both cause it as they both are still too tight :(

Wonderful pictures there again MF . I have yet to really use two-face! Gotto start

I have a question regarding the cape area. From reading the instructions, it tells me to insert the cape and then PRESS DOWN on the clip. I did it and it seems like my clip insert area is damaged.. had anybody experienced this?

Anyone had similar experience with the cape area on the shoulders?

The wait for this figure will destroy me....

Anyone had similar experience with the cape area on the shoulders?

hehe I have not figured it out either. besides the Ilforigno caps are much nicer to look at

What confuses me is that it does effect every figure.

Cause it's the material they used for the abs. like I said it does not happen anywhere else on the waist line except for the abs area

hehe I have not figured it out either. besides the Ilforigno caps are much nicer to look at

Cause it's the material they used for the abs. like I said it does not happen anywhere else on the waist line except for the abs area

:lol sorry man I messed up my last comment and missed out a not.

What I ment to say was that it does not effect every figure, because Knightslades/Solidsnake's is fine, and he's had his figure for a month.

I wonder why his has not leaked yet? Just lucky I guess

Well the best theory I'm aware of at the moment is that it's related to the tightness of the belt, and if you don't put the belt on tight ever, you might not start it, seems like once you start the residue buildup, it's hard to get it to stop.

Well the best theory I'm aware of at the moment is that it's related to the tightness of the belt, and if you don't put the belt on tight ever, you might not start it, seems like once you start the residue buildup, it's hard to get it to stop.

I know there was someone recently who just got one of these and said they weren't going to put the belt on, I can't remember who it was. Any chance they are going to try putting the belt on the looser setting without ever putting it on tight to test this theory?

I know there was someone recently who just got one of these and said they weren't going to put the belt on, I can't remember who it was. Any chance they are going to try putting the belt on the looser setting without ever putting it on tight to test this theory?

That would be me and it's what I've done. I went 24 hours with no belt, and no oil. I've now gone 24 hours with a loose setting belt and no oil *knock on wood* :lol. Just have to see how things turn out as time goes on.

Has anyone also notice the latter part of the sticky bomb gun being too loose? Whenever I tried to put it on the belt, the back half of the gun will fall back out. It just doesn't wanna stay intact with the other part. The only way to solve the problem is putting the gun in the opposite way so that gravity is actually pulling it back down with the other part.

Medicom got their coin in correct scale, it would be nice to have one.

Not that anyone needs more v1-DX comparison shots :lol, but a friend asked me to put some together for him to see how much a difference there was between them, so I figured I'd share them here anyway.

V1DXCOMP1.jpg

V1DXCOMP2.jpg

V1DXCOMP3.jpg

V1DXCOMP4.jpg

V1DXCOMP5.jpg

V1DXCOMP6.jpg

And just to see, a shot of all 3 mouth pieces together.

V1DXCOMP7.jpg

That would be me and it's what I've done. I went 24 hours with no belt, and no oil. I've now gone 24 hours with a loose setting belt and no oil *knock on wood* :lol. Just have to see how things turn out as time goes on.

Yeah mine has been beltless for almost 3 days now and it was still surfacing residue last night :( but it seems to be less and less. BTW that oil sucking paper is great for the cleanup of this :D
I send my summary to HT already while I was trying to claim some other issues. BTW HT CSR has been really good so far. Very responsive and had several emails going back and forth already. One of my forearms on the DX02 came right off when I was trying to pull a hand as one of the clips inside was broken. And one of my Sonar heads had a glossy finish to half of the head mainly in the face. I think they tried to coverup a scratch on the forehead and used the wrong paint. Just destroyed it last night :(

Maul, can you take another with the Original suit next to those two please? face on. Just want to see something.

Wow, I wasn't expecting the V1 cape to look so good on the DX. It's no custom cape, but still good. I might want to do that when I get mine next week. Yes, I get mine next week (tuesday)! Woo!

Thanks for the comparison shots. Yours are different enough that they're still appreciated, sean.

Back