1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I think he meant if those weapons are magnetic as well which is not likely. Grapling gun has a separate add on clip and the mini bomb is just too round to fit anywhere withe the spikes already extended. Also no magnets in the batarangs as otherwise I am sure someone would have reported it

Thanks Geil, that's what i meant. I am trying to update Medicom Batman, with DX parts.

Not sure where the info came from, but amidst this whole situation, there was word somewhere that a 14 day policy was being put in place after the returns/exchanges started piling up.

The 14 days policy was ONLY effected in Hong Kong. You guys don't need to worry about it if you live outside Hong Kong. And yes, this is one of the reasons that some hong kong fans got pissed... can that had never happened before (before there's no time limit and you could exchange as many times as you can if there really is a problem.) That is why obviously Hong Kong fans think that the product itself has some major problems, which leads to lots of ppl returning it back, and thus their policy.

And someone said it's only probably some idiot who thought of that policy .... well that idiot must be really high up in the HT chain since it's the HT chairman's wife who said that the customer. (She's frequently in the Hong Kong store)

Well since when do you have to be a low level employee to be an idiot and make stupid policies up to only eventually be reversed ;). Actually the higher up they think they are the likelier it to happen. In the end the situation did not change just because she is higher up. In the end a regular policy was changed quickly in the wake of mass panick so I can't imagine them being able to uphold this hypocritical policy without it being reversed eventually. This certain ly is to put a cap on the mass hysteria for now. Have some faith in HT, maybe not TH but HT

Just thought i'd clarify in case you werent 100% sure, no none of the weapons have magnets except the sticky bomb gun. Both belts are magnetic on the back but just for the bomb gun. Grappling gun goes in the holster (or one of the belts has the hook on the back, like the old ones) and batarangs and mines cant be attached.
Hope this helps. :)
Russ

The 14 days policy was ONLY effected in Hong Kong. You guys don't need to worry about it if you live outside Hong Kong.

Thanks for this news. Quite a relief for us foreign buyers.

DX next batman brand new suit DX ..

I find it some where in the net .. !!!

Last edited:

^^Is that something you made in photoshop?

that is a fan made manip someone made a while ago using a mix between the begins suit and the TDK version suit.

That's my old manip from the SHH boards.
Here's the bigger version:
414p.jpg

Both belts are magnetic on the back but just for the bomb gun.
Russ
Thanks man! And that means those pouches on the belt are not removealbe? I thought they were magnetic(

Really cool mod, but the only thing I think that really shines to me is that the bat symbol really sticks out.

Finally i rechecked my suit and i found that i have the peeling problem and that part that i put you images have different color than the rest. It sucks !!!!. The armor is very fragile !!!.

Kapital, seems it's not a very big peeling problem........maybe....... u r too picky according to some people's standard.
It's not a figure you can "play" with and you shouldn't touch the soft plastic part. As YellowJoshua said, if you get a new one just put it back in the box and just put it in cabinet. And see how long it can stand without peeling.

Next time share with me your new batman, i like yr pics

Last edited:

That's my old manip from the SHH boards.
Here's the bigger version:

That is cool. I like how you incorporated the Begins suit into it.

I've been hoping for something similar to that for the sequel. (we all know there will be a new suit :monkey5)

Back