1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Direct flash is so bad but you can create nice light from it like a light tent with a small piece of paper cut over it to kill the piercing light.

I destroyed my peeling Batman Dx suit and the 2 heads to receive the replacements: :monkey2

P1030309.jpg

Heres hoping they actually send you replacements now. :rolleyes:

They should do, I've had no problems with their CS.

hmm those pers eyes might be interesting for use in a custom, like, dremel the eyes out neatly on an existing sculpt, and put the PERS eyes in place?

can't believe it, that they have asked you to destroy the whole figure. that's really weird :D i would understand it for a head, but damn... a whole figure is insane.

could you perhaps post the message from hot toys for asking you to do that?

and yeah, more pics of the 'fallen dark knight' :D

can't believe it, that they have asked you to destroy the whole figure. that's really weird :D i would understand it for a head, but damn... a whole figure is insane.

could you perhaps post the message from hot toys for asking you to do that?

and yeah, more pics of the 'fallen dark knight' :D

I only destroyed the parts that were bad, not all the figure.

I made a video of the peeling process with my destroyed suit but i think that is not good to upload the video because i don´t want to hurt Hot Toys.

hot toys asks you to do that? and to prove them it's destroyed?

That's standard policy when companies offer replacements but don't hastle with shipping back the damaged product, they make sure you destory the original and prove it to them so they know they're not basically giving you a second for free, even though the first has defects in it, depending on how bad, it could end up being like having 2 figures for the price of one, so this is how they handle that.

Hi, anybody from the UK know how much customs will charge me if i order from Hong Kong.For people that have got figures from HK here in UK how long does it take to get through customs and what charges apply.
Cheers for any response!

I guess i'm lucky but i've never had any figures held up in customs coming from HK. I live in London.

You could always ask the seller to declare it as a low cost gift, thus avoiding customs... (not that I would ever do anything that nefarious...ahem).

Otherwise you'll end up paying a post office/parcelforce fee (around £12 I think, but don't quote me) plus 17.5% VAT.

Hi, anybody from the UK know how much customs will charge me if i order from Hong Kong.For people that have got figures from HK here in UK how long does it take to get through customs and what charges apply.
Cheers for any response!

Cheers for any response!

I only get hit with customs charge if I order from America. I got charged £15 for a 1:6 figure but when I was buying an import game it went up to £25 :(. I've never been charged from packaged from HK before and small packages from America seem to slip through undetected.

Wrote qustion before answers were given,cheers guys for response.

Dear DX Batman Customers,

We have received your comments and well noted your concerns regarding the quality control on part of the DX Batman products recently. Our company has gone through detailed testing repeatedly and found out that the reason for paint fading of suit in the first batch of products is because of paint thickening in the primer paint spraying process, leading to the easily scratched nature and paint fading of the surface, which is not related to the materials used in the Batman suit.

Our company has taken immediate actions on modification and repeated checking. We affirm that this particular case only appears in a limited part of the first batch products and not all the products show similar situation. For the second batch of products, we have paid extra efforts on quality control and conducted a multitude of tests to ensure the quality standard and to avoid similar incident from happening again.

For every product, we hope to make it perfect. Because the production process of Hot Toys’ products is highly complicated, for this particular issue appeared in the production process and quality control, we have reviewed it seriously and proactively as well as deeply apologized to the customers affected. In this particular case, we will handle the replacement services flexibly and extend the replacement period in order to compensate for the inconvenience caused to the customers affected. We will also handle this case in a responsible and proactive manner.

For overseas customers, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Dept at [email protected]. For enquiries from Hong Kong, please contact Toy Hunters at (852) 2388 4677 or visit our store in person with valid receipts. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused and promise to try our utmost to deliver quality collectibles in future. Thank you very much.

Back