1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

MF, isn't there that 14 day policy on returns/replacements though?

Riht now i really don´t think that they will tell me to wait because is like telling me that the rest of the products that are on the shops have faults and i don´t think that they want to say it if they want to avoid more replacements.

MF, isn't there that 14 day policy on returns/replacements though?

I've heard of that with Toy Hunters, I don't know what the official word is on that, if it's everyone or what, but unless HT can guarantee that a replacement in that window is defect free, that's a crap policy, and certainly can't hurt to ask your dealer or HT, worst case they say, no you have 14 days from the time of purchase.

I've heard of that with Toy Hunters, I don't know what the official word is on that, if it's everyone or what, but unless HT can guarantee that a replacement in that window is defect free, that's a crap policy, and certainly can't hurt to ask your dealer or HT, worst case they say, no you have 14 days from the time of purchase.

So let this be a notice to everyone out there with a defective product: get in communication with HT BEFORE the 14 day mark - or else you might be SOL.

I thought it was 30 days to contact them via email for a replacement?

Not sure where the info came from, but amidst this whole situation, there was word somewhere that a 14 day policy was being put in place after the returns/exchanges started piling up.

Do you think that will sent replacements for the body suit?

I think he should try to contact HT directly. I have a feeling this policy was made up by some idiot at Toy Hunters to reduce the number of people that have been in his face. I think this factor as well the lack of investigation by Toy Hunters and therefore HT is the real issue at hand that let this get out of hand. TH probably just replaced without realizing it was not a problem on specific units but a problem across the board and hence kept replacing to a point where they panicked and just put a stop to it with that unheard of policy.

Can I recommend that maybe a new thread will be created to list all the flaws in the first thread/page of that thread. This is not to push the problem aside but reduce the amount of reiterations of the same problem here over and over again and ppl still come here not wanting to read the entire thread and ask this to repeated again. This new thread would be a hell lot easier to read and follow and if you REALLY want HT to get some feedback from this forum. This thread is already hard enough to keep up with (oh actually T2 thread is harder, growing waaaay too fast :p)
But can I recommend MF to create this thread cause I think a few of the new guys here that just joined to just talk about this are and will come across as too subjective

Do you think that will sent replacements for the body suit?

Doubtful, I'd certainly hope not. The pants part can come off easily enough but with the shoulder/chest armor, the top is no easy task, plus a good figure should have the halves glued together so you can't tell it's two parts, likely they'd either do something to replace the whole set or send you the full body.

But can I recommend MF to create this thread cause I think a few of the new guys here that just joined to just talk about this are and will come across as too subjective

Perhaps when more people get the figure, we'll see how things go, right now it seems like everyone that's got him has pretty much shared their photos and the only thing going on now is the defect discussion. If there seems like a fair ammount of photo and fun posting coming in mixed with continued defect discussion, I'll split it up.

Where this site often has too many threads on one item, I'd like to keep it to just one unless it really becomes necessary to have two, because it will also mean moderating the image thread to keep the defect discussion in this one.

........???? you.:mad:...:lol

but..4? wtf? what do you need 4 for? they all look awesome, but why 4?

:lecture

damn.:horror
:monkey1
i WISH i could do that!
...do you grow money trees? :lol

Let him be. Considering that over at T2 thread a lot of ppl are getting ready to have 5-8 variations of Arnie in the Terminator 2 role why not someone doing the same for TDK if they can afford it :p Yes the difference with the T2 figures will be way more significant but if I could afford it I would too cause in my mind TDK is the best movie EVER (ok T2 comes as a close second heeh, argh dun flame me). hmm actually shiet I already have 2 Batmen and with my upcoming order of 2 x DX02 I will have 4 as well OMG :p

Perhaps when more people get the figure, we'll see how things go, right now it seems like everyone that's got him has pretty much shared their photos and the only thing going on now is the defect discussion. If there seems like a fair ammount of photo and fun posting coming in mixed with continued defect discussion, I'll split it up.

Where this site often has too many threads on one item, I'd like to keep it to just one unless it really becomes necessary to have two, because it will also mean moderating the image thread to keep the defect discussion in this one.

OK you are the boss (sucking up... sucking up :monkey5)

Thats more like it really. I dunno who said 14 days. I'm trying to remember how long it took for my John Connor to come, postage from China is about 14 to the U.K. so it may have been more and they still gave me the replacement. HT knows about this issue so I'm sure like JC they'll give you a bit longer to return it.

That is probably true, I was just posting what I heard; sorry, I wasn't trying to incite mass hysteria. Hope everyone gets their Batman DXs fixed.

Not that anyone cares but I got solid Bs on my law school grades! I'm super psyched!!! Now being that is done, I only have to wait on Batman DX!!! Woo hoo!

My choppy cowl review

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TO1Ts8ulttw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TO1Ts8ulttw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

It's not skinny at all. Goes to show it's all in the proper light and angles.

View from high above creates a weird illusion of it very thin. From other peoples pictures. I believe someone else caught it nicely with theirs in a low lit environment next to a lamp.

It looks ace, retaane.

:naughty

i think its the light affect the cowl is complex when it comes to it reacting with the different lights

Can anyone enlighten me? Both belts that DX comes with are magnetic?
Grapling gun, batarangs and mini-mine too?

Can anyone enlighten me? Both belts that DX comes with are magnetic?
Grapling gun, batarangs and mini-mine too?

i rem it says only one, bt i did saw someone reply in forum tat he got 2 magnetic belt.

Back