1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

That's 4 opened now, all 1st batch, not one problem.
And that one in back gets roughed up by everyone
who walks through our office ( until they stab themselves on the gloves)
So the issues must be pretty rare.

batsk.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Ok, look, I don't think anyone could take a percentage of how many Batmans were affected; however, the problem seems to be large enough that it must be dealt with (and is being dealt with).

To say "I have four, so the problem is small" is a fallacy; that is like flipping a quarter 4 times and it always coming up heads and you saying "a quarter will land on heads 100% of the time."

The point is this: there is a problem, it is prevalent, and HT is taking care of it; sadly, it will take a fair amount of time. The only thing to do is wait.

At this point, I think worrying about the defects as a collective thread is just a viscious cycle of unproductive panic and disgruntlement.

Bottom line, the first batch of this figure was flawed, be it 10, 50, 80%, however much, there were defective figures that came out of. People getting this figure should give it a look over to make sure there's does not have these defects and if yours does, contact HT or your seller about getting replacements as it seems measures are being put in place to take care of people.

There's no need to prove to the world if yours is good or not, ultimately, who cares what this site thinks about YOUR figure, you should be happy or unhappy with it from your own opinion.

This thread is starting to turn into a feuding contest over this whole defect situation and it's unnecessary, people need to know what the defects are to check their figure, and that's been covered.

........???? you.:mad:...:lol

but..4? wtf? what do you need 4 for? they all look awesome, but why 4?
4 DX Batmen. I hate you :monkey4
:lecture

I'm a display all modes nerd when it comes to something this good.
3 faces? Must display 3.
4th is for bat pod.

Here, just to clarify things
dxpeel.jpg

beck is right, it looks like (for lack of the better word) the "dimple" layer is peeling away from the suit. I don't know how exactly this suit's constructed i'd assumed it was simply one piece molded rubber like the previous but maybe they actually layered types or this one simply got chipped and the top layer of the rubber is peeling at that little spot.

Me personally i wouldn't take that little nick as a death sign, but i'm not that picky.

:clap Fantastic set up! And congrats.

The bottom pic though, is your Joker leaning towards the camera? It just looks like his head is bigger than Batman's.

Thanks man! Don't worry, he is a little closer to the camera in that shot.

Hey snake great shots that cape looks great on him I cannot wait for mine. What body is your joker on it looks great.

Cheers bud! Thanks for the cape. The Joker is on a narrow TT as he has always been. Can still get that mean slant of the shoulders with it, just takes time.

and @snake: can you show some pics of that joker mask? looks almost like the ht v1 head, but cooler. great looking batman and joker figs btw :D

I will try and post one tonight.

Oh man I love it . tell me about your cape its custom made?

Cheers! It is one of lforigno's amazing TDK ones with the spiky cut bottom. I attached it using the cape clips from the HT V1 TDK Bats.

At this point, I think worrying about the defects as a collective thread is just a viscious cycle of unproductive panic and disgruntlement.

Bottom line, the first batch of this figure was flawed, be it 10, 50, 80%, however much, there were defective figures that came out of. People getting this figure should give it a look over to make sure there's does not have these defects and if yours does, contact HT or your seller about getting replacements as it seems measures are being put in place to take care of people.

There's no need to prove to the world if yours is good or not, ultimately, who cares what this site thinks about YOUR figure, you should be happy or unhappy with it from your own opinion.

This thread is starting to turn into a feuding contest over this whole defect situation and it's unnecessary, people need to know what the defects are to check their figure, and that's been covered.

I believe this thread, or this forum, accommodate all kinds of concerns, comments and opinion. I can say my figures is good and yours is bad and i love my slanted head and you hate mine blablabla......No problem. All words from figure-lovers are beautiful enough to be shown here. This is not a job, must our comments be productive? Who can judge which comments are productive or not?

The more we discussed about the feund, the more we can show to HT people the customers care about them and they should keep the quality up-to-standard. All successful businesses are demand driven.

The batman has been released for about 1 month more and the people still get defective products and these little defects evident the batman itself is fragile. The purpose of our discussion is not feuding contest, it is to tell HT that the customers deserve a solid figure that Kembeckman mentioned. Just contact HT to get replacement cannot simply solve the issue. A customer need a long lasting and concrete solution. We may not get a solid figure this time but next time they know they have to be very careful on the quality. As a result, I considered it as productive discussion.....

There is no clear-cut "first batch, second batch and third batch"....i have been visiting china factories of different industries..........most of them are produced in the same batch in a production line which all workers keep working continuously as fast as they can and as hard as they can to meet the shipping delivery date. The so-called second batch is like a factory supervisor told a qc staff "keep an eye on the incoming products! Some defects have been spotted in the HK market!", so the sleepy qc guy wake up and open his eye to work on the incoming ones(the second batch)....

Last edited:

HK Apestore on eBay. Bought him on the day of release.

Oh yeh, that is a mask I have hung on my wall in the background. :lol

Two more:

100_4608.jpg

100_4619.jpg

Very nice Snake, looks awesome mate :) Nice custom lforig cape, i need one myself, looks heaps better
Btw up the top there, 4 freakin batmans? Holy sheet thats alot of cash!

I received mine and there's absolutely nothing I should complain about. He looks pretty much perfect and every time I look at this DX I'm just blown away.
Everything looks so much better than with the usual MMS figures.

Kudos to HT for making the best Batman figure E-VER!

BatmanDX004.jpg

Are you going to rub it hard? :monkey1

I received mine and there's absolutely nothing I should complain about. He looks pretty much perfect and every time I look at this DX I'm just blown away.
Everything looks so much better than with the usual MMS figures.

Kudos to HT for making the best Batman figure E-VER!

BatmanDX004.jpg

Amazing figure!!!! I hope to recive me first Batman DX next week :cool:

batsk.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

just wondering what did you buy 4 of then .. ??

Awesome shots ^
my favorites so far - nice job.
Amazing figure....really, looks unbelievable good.

People .. I just recieve my DX and not defect ..or issues Im happy, Im setting this nice display .. I will take some pictures when Im finish !!!

Oh my God this thing is a beauty .. !!!!

Kapital, would you mind re-examining the plastic under the belt, seems it's something wrong. Mine is not like that.....Also, the middle slanted back upper part is also little bit worrying, maybe slant will be worsen over times.

I checked that part and i retired that plastics.

May i know whether or not the normal head is ok at the beginning and the little spot comes afterwards?

The head was with that divot since i opened it.

Back