1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

What is the email of customer service of hot toys?

Thanks.

Hi guys, well I recieved mine today, everything looks perfect but again the sonar head, the top of head is slightly slanted. I know its something a bit small to complain (maybe to you guys) but I like perfection, I dont like faults, none of the HT's figures I bought had any faults or problems and I did not expect it to happen the batman DX2, the one I wanted most. I will send a pic for you guys to have a look.

That's not small, that's one of the core defects of this figure, and it is a defect, I would request a replacement.

That's not small, that's one of the core defects of this figure, and it is a defect, I would request a replacement.

Oh thanks for that maulfan. I will definately ask for a replacement sonar head.

Send the pics to [email protected] with the description of whats wrong and you receipt (whether it be a scram from the store you bought it or a paypal receipt) they'll tell you to mail the head. They'll then send you a new one. Took just under a month for my John Connor head to be replaced from the time of getting it to receiving the new one.

Send the pics to [email protected] with the description of whats wrong and you receipt (whether it be a scram from the store you bought it or a paypal receipt) they'll tell you to mail the head. They'll then send you a new one. Took just under a month for my John Connor head to be replaced from the time of getting it to receiving the new one.

Thanks for that buddy, you guys are very helpful.

The problem is that i preordered a Michael Jackson figure and later i said to goodshipped that i wanted to change my order for the DX Batman. I only have the receipt of the Thriller figure that i paid on July. :confused:

I will tell my problem to Hot Toys.

Last edited:

The problem is that i preordered a Michael Jackson figure and later i said to goodshipped that change my order for the DX Batman. I only have the receipt of the Thriller figure that i paid on July. :confused:

I will tell to Hot Toys my problem.

You might need to ask Goodshipped for some proof of purchase for the DX.

I sent the email, hope they undertand my problem with the receipt.

How do you break a head it'll be tricky. Shipping wasn't that much for my Connor head (a couple of pounds) I think it'd be easier to send it.

What level do Hot Toys consider broken? Several pieces or melted down and made into a plastic carrier back?

Just paint it pink.

Just paint it pink.

I wonder if you stripped the paint but didn't break anything they'd accept that. Then you could sell it as a repaint if you were good enough.

I wonder if you stripped the paint but didn't break anything they'd accept that. Then you could sell it as a repaint if you were good enough.

Now let's not stir this idea up too much so HT don't get wind of it and eliminates this option all together. It probably will not effect me as I complain to Toys2 they swap things for me but there are others and they may like the idea of really just destroying parts to safe on shipping cost
I am sure HT has their eyes on this forum .. I LOVE YOU HT! :D

Not, i will not try it.

Pictures:

P1030009x.jpg

Clearly the head is warped. Look at the shape of the overall head (minus the ears) and you can see it clear as day. :(

Ok here are pics of the defects on my figure I had recieved today. The first batch defect batmans!! So guys, your not the only one who has problems with their bats.

img0529w.jpg
[/IMG]

Notice the faint blue light with a dark shade on the right eye!
img0535s.jpg

img0531j.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh this is something new that no one has mentioned I think. Check the horribly drawn red circles.
shoulderpads.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for your problems, specially for the problems on his shoulder pads.

Sorry bro. I canceled my order as soon as I heard about the defects. I'll just have to order some other time.

Wow, I feel really bad for you guys getting defective figures. :( I hope Hot Toys makes it right for you, it's clear they rushed this figure out too soon. I'm glad I waited for the DCD shipment.

Back