1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

With this thing i checked my "supossed" chip on the right leg and i discovered that is not a chip. They are residues, like micro hair.

Thanks to this thing:

P1030175xxx.jpg

This post will end like CSI.

Sorry for your problems, specially for the problems on his shoulder pads.

That alright, your not the only person who has this flawed figure.

Sorry bro. I canceled my order as soon as I heard about the defects. I'll just have to order some other time.

Thanks dude.

Wow, I feel really bad for you guys getting defective figures. :( I hope Hot Toys makes it right for you, it's clear they rushed this figure out too soon. I'm glad I waited for the DCD shipment.

Well you guys who pre-ordered with DCD or any other place are lucky, because your going to get the corrected batman figure. It might take some time to get yours but it is definately worth the wait.

Ok, so I don't want to read the hundreds of pages of this thread to figure out what the defect is, so can anyone clearly state what they are? Is it just the head? Are there two heads? Where's the beef sir?!?

Alright I've heard enough complaints on this figure. HT's manufacturers or whatever need to get their heads out of their rears. This isn't acceptable at this price

Last edited:

I reinspected my figure and it only has the problems with the sonar head.

The body is fine and not any peeling.

For anyone who is worried with the figure i must say that the figure is a master piece, a holy grail, a must have for any Dark Knight fan. I have the OC Batman, the V1 DK and i have to say that this figure is 10000 times better than the others.

I also have the DX Joker and i don´t know if the Joker can reach the Batman figure in terms of Awesomeness.

Also i don´t think that all figures have the peeling problems and i think that the main problem is with ears and eyes of the sonar head.

Ok, so I don't want to read the hundreds of pages of this thread to figure out what the defect is, so can anyone clearly state what they are? Is it just the head? Are there two heads? Where's the beef sir?!?

basically everything here

19737_227523966306_592211306_3601495_1067608_n.jpg

I didn't realize there were issues with the Sonar eyes - what's been the problem there?

There have been issues with black paint on the eyes themselves, and now recently there is a dark eye and a bright eye

Wow. All this makes the wait till spring not only bearable, but preferred.

after hearing all these complaints, there is NO WAY i am getn this fig. i'll get a sticky bomb gun on ebay, but that's it!

And in about a month or two, people will be getting figures in find condition that stay fine, enjoy the crap out of them, post tons of pictures here and people will be saying man I gotta get this figure and it'll be all sold out and people'll be bummed.

It's a suck situation with clear problems, but way too early into things to throw the towel in on the figure in general. There's been one production of at least 3 distinct ones released and it had problems.

I talked to eric from Toys2 today and he told me originally he was getting this in january but hot toys are making further changes to the figure so that there will be no more issues so he expects it by mid february which is fine by me as long as we have no issues.

No one likes Americans but Americans.

I can't say i don't like Americans but the root cause of the world's affected financial tsnami are excessive spendings and borrowings in US. Developing country, where majority is still suffering, have to keep putting money in deteriorating US investment to maintain financial stability........

I just get to know from HT FB a US guy just bought 4 very same DX Batman because he can show all different facial expressions in his home and FB.......

So what can i say?

I talked to eric from Toys2 today and he told me originally he was getting this in january but hot toys are making further changes to the figure so that there will be no more issues so he expects it by mid february which is fine by me as long as we have no issues.

Sucks to wait, but at least we have some rough idea when now, thanks for sharing.

I am sure with the overwhelming complaints that hot toys received on the batman DX figure, they will definitely enforce better QC for the next batch before releasing them. Mine is supposedly shipped sometimes in 10th Jan, but I'll prefer HT fix all the problems first before releasing the figs.

Touch wood, hopefully I'll get the fixed batch.:monkey3

So, I skipped reading through the back posts, but are these issues caused by packaging or something else??

Well I would imagine Toys2's date for batch 2 applies to all batch 2, so anything shipping right now is likely batch 1, maybe there's a batch 1.2, but a full month delay sounds right for extra QC control.

Back