1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

9bkihj.jpg

2ds2x5w.jpg

And one of my Detolf as a whole as it currently stands (much more TDK goodness yet to come):

2ypdzcj.jpg

looks great bud. I love your collection, also how did you attach the custom cape, what did you use to push the ends in the slots of the armor?

looks great bud. I love your collection, also how did you attach the custom cape, what did you use to push the ends in the slots of the armor?

Thanks man. I used the end of a small scissor I have to put the ends through. Surprisingly, unlike the v1, the cape just held in place without having to do anything more. I think it's because the slots are smaller this time slightly, in any case the ends that I pushed in I bunched up a fair bit at the tip and then pushed them in. Will be replacing this cape with the one I have coming from you as I think that looks a bit better from the pics i've seen. This one will be moving back to the Medi version.

For me the Batman DX is going to be one of those figures that I like more and more every day. There were no apparent problems with mine so I'm 100% perfectly happy with the figure. In hand he just looks amazing! There was just too much to take in at first, but now I'm getting used to it a bit more I'm loving it even more.
One question though: Are both belts meant to be magnetic? The sticky bomb gun can stick magneticaly to both belts I have, though I thought the point was that only one of them would be magnetic?
Some new pics :D
dx4-1.jpg

dx1-1.jpg

dx5-1.jpg

dx2-1.jpg

dx3-1.jpg

dx6.jpg

If mine looks like this guy's Batman DX02, then I will be thrilled - I think the prior complaints about the chest not being properly proportioned and the bicep/arm armor not being proper are only because people did not have the picture done from a direct front on position. In the front on, he looks perfect; although, the arm armor could be down a tad bit more, I'd take it, the armor on V1 is too pale and does not lend to the realistic version of the movie. But, then again, that is my opinion and reasonable minds can differ.

cool pics intothevoid, hope we can see some daylight-pics from you with the buddy-lee cape.

some more defective pics from this figure:

48302952.jpg

29874574.jpg

can't believe that these issues have passed the QC check from Hot Toys.

^
^ I think this is getting out of hand. Someone posted a similar pic on Facebook and I had to struggle to see what they were on about.

Well mine came two days ago and i ve only just been able to get home busy with work and stuff,and after reading about all this I was very apprehensive about what I might find in the box-but he s absolutely perfect in all respects.What a beautiful figure!!

this is horrible. I cannot believe all of the problems with this figure. Even if they did feel pressure to get this figure out it is not like they are a new company people would have bought it even if there was a 2-3 month delay hence the DX joker.

Now there are lumps on the cowl? Damn, new problems are popping up each day...

^
^ I think this is getting out of hand. Someone posted a similar pic on Facebook and I had to struggle to see what they were on about.

Agreed, there are QC issues, but I think the severity of them and magnitude is being blown out of proportion.

C'mon gang, let's not blow...this out of proportion.

112.jpg

I will tell you when mines comes from Goodshipped the next week.

Thanks man. Need that interrogation room table and my upcoming Joker head to complete that display!

Thanks man. Need that interrogation room table and my upcoming Joker head to complete that display!

Do you have a source for one, I've been wanting a table like that for a long time, 1/6 tables are hard to come by.

Holy crap intothevoid, you have a 1mod6 bat signal!

Back