1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

It doesn't bother but it does baffle a bit. It was right on both the V1 and the first proto of the V2.
The first proto of V2.... I would say is actually a V1 with minor modification (The proto is at least still using the narrow shoulder version of TT, not the released slim body).

The mistake on the thigh armour is really bothering me. They got everything else right and they actually got it right on the V1.

Just cut one in when you get it, i probably will too.
LOVE that new pic there, he looks insane. I really dig the relaxed mouth, overall it still gives an angry kind of look with the way the eyes have been done, but not as exaggerated as the angry mouth looks. Really cool!

that new pic is phenomenal! I was actually about to berate the person for thinking it was a pic of the toy.... "*sigh* of COURSE its bale in a photoshoot you jerk" ...until I looked again

DAMN that looks good there!! :rock

I'm still puzzled; so is this the DX batman or is it the actual bale in batman photo shoot?

20091220094307902.jpg

Cause if it is the DX, this is one beautiful figure, and one hell of a photographer!

It doesn't bother but it does baffle a bit. It was right on both the V1 and the first proto of the V2.

maybe you could get the rubber pants of the v1 tdk and swap it with the DX?:lol

Thats the thing with the DXs, like what happened to the joker v1 pants and the DX. The v1 was more accurate to the movie as well.

YESSS Just bought it from Goodshipped. I am so glad, it felt so long waiting for this figure!!

Last edited:

maybe you could get the rubber pants of the v1 tdk and swap it with the DX?:lol

Thats the thing with the DXs, like what happened to the joker v1 pants and the DX. The v1 was more accurate to the movie as well.

Make no mistake - the DX leg armour is FAR MORE ACCURATE than the v1, not only because of better proportions on the pieces of armour but also the material used between the armour plates and the undersuit which are made much more distinct. They simply missed a small detail on one of the plates on either side of the thigh...

I just noticed the missing line now too but it doesn't really bother me too much TBH since the rest of the figure is outstanding. That last photo really shows how good it can look too.
It reminds me of these pictures here:
Untitled-2.jpg

I just checked my tracking status too and mines now currently in transit from Hong Kong! :D:D so excited now should be here very soon!

i don't really see what all the fuss is about with his eyes, but that's just me...

I just noticed the missing line now too but it doesn't really bother me too much TBH since the rest of the figure is outstanding. That last photo really shows how good it can look too.
It reminds me of these pictures here:
Untitled-2.jpg

I just checked my tracking status too and mines now currently in transit from Hong Kong! :D:D so excited now should be here very soon!

what missing line??

God forbid I hurt someones feelings, why is the kevlar part below the shoulder pads so teeny weeny. It's so small it's nearly completely hidden on this figure.

I think because it appears they reused the V1 shoulder pads, it was a way for them to save money instead of remaking/designing smaller spaulder/shoulder pads, that wouldn't cover them as much. As they arent really part of the base suit. But when you remake ALL that as if you wouldnt go that extra mile, really LOL. Be a cool mod for someone to trim them down and redo them
I seriously cannot freakin wait for this guy, already paid up, hopefully he might come in the next 5 days before christmas. About 10 times more antsy for this than i was for DX joker. Gunna be awesome!

Well, just grabbed one because I'm impatient. Got it from goodshipped, paid for expedited shipping. Here's hoping it gets here before Christmas!

To be honest blakus, I don't think the shoulder pads are the wrong size. Even though it's the originals. The kevlar part looks like it was made too small. When you see there is more of a gap on the mesh to the gauntlet when you see the real suit on the cop car for the picture on the right. Less gap.

To be honest blakus, I don't think the shoulder pads are the wrong size. Even though it's the originals. The kevlar part looks like it was made too small. When you see there is more of a gap on the mesh to the gauntlet when you see the real suit on the cop car for the picture on the right. Less gap.

I'm with blakus on this one - the pads are too big. Compare it to the medi version, the pads are smaller and the arms look much more accurate on the medi because not only do they have the right size pads, but also much more accurate gauntlets / forearm size. While DX forearms / gauntlets are smaller than V1, they're still not quite small enough

perfect perfect perfect i cant wait to grab this guy in the new year :D i think with a lforigno custom cape this is going to look special :D

Ah yeah i see what you mean vodoun, maybe it can be re-placed lower, or cut out and redone somehow. Just throwing ideas around. I think the pads are just ever so slightly on the large side, which doesnt help, but it only really shows up depending on the photo angle
BTW guys, goodshipped has this for buy it nows? I was looking before but could only find Studiosunny and 1 other earlier this morning. I went with studio, usually been great with buy it now ready ships with him, before i switched to goodshipped's preorders, but MJ was my last preorder, no more of that.
Just a note, a pet hate of mine is how nearly 9 out of 10 people never position their arm gauntlets properly. They twist, and people never put them around so the elbow protector is actually behind the elbow, and it in turn throws the whole look out of whack, and makes them look extra bulky, instead of just a flat flowing piece OVER the carbon fibre piece

Last edited:
Back