1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Very nice OMG. Can we see some caped shots please? :D

please go back to page 307 and 312 for my cape shots, thanks :lol

Ah, I see. Nice :blackbat

Few more shots before I go to bed

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

People complain about the cape but in most of the pics it looks pretty damn nice to me.

Nice Pics OMG.
Can't wait to take a photo of him.

Just ordered this guy as a present to myself for shoveling 24 inches of snow over the past 2 days. Can't wait to see him next to Joker! Preordered from BBTS...seemed like the best price I could find.

Thanks for all the great pics again OMG. In these pictures even the first one with straight light into the eyes they don't pop out as much so I am happy with the eyes. Yeah on what the material is like, does stuff stick to it like mad like V1 or did HT use a diff material this time? Also can you elaborate on the foam batarangs? They do look good though right? Just very light and soft?

'OMG' does the head connect to the neck with a magnet ?

Yes, and is strong magnet. Light up eyes use another neck, switch at the back with batteries in it.

Thanks for all the great pics again OMG. In these pictures even the first one with straight light into the eyes they don't pop out as much so I am happy with the eyes. Yeah on what the material is like, does stuff stick to it like mad like V1 or did HT use a diff material this time? Also can you elaborate on the foam batarangs? They do look good though right? Just very light and soft?

The DX rubber is very soft and smooth, I didnt own v1 batman so I dont know the diff, but from what I've heard (just words not confirm by any official), DX use a different kind of rubber, it still stick dust but not as crazy as v1.

The the foam batarangs looks really nice, before I pick it up I though it is PVC with thick paint on it. I had no idea how paint will last on foam board.

how come the neck is so much longer than on the proto pics? :(

Well, just grabbed one because I'm impatient. Got it from goodshipped, paid for expedited shipping. Here's hoping it gets here before Christmas!

Haha I knew it!

NOW SELL ME YOUR MEDITDK

Back