1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

the fig looks great. No need for mods. The cape looks the same, like crap. Oh thank god i didn't have the mms one.

Who are we kidding, the killer pose is with the cape in the bagpack :D No more caped crusader .. except my V1 and medi

Glad I got in the DCBS pre-order. Longer wait but worth the cheaper price. Especially with all the other HT figures being released in Q1 2010.

So far, colour me impressed.
I just remember being so bowled over by Tak Bats... now I know this is a different kettle of fish with the new suit, but seriously, I'm still thinking WOW with every new pic I see!

And I always think you have to bear in mind how these things look in 1/6th scale, in hand rather than super blown up hi-res pics. I was photographing Resi 5 Wesker's light up eyes recently and I cant get them to look as good in my pics as they do in hand, but I freely admit I ain't no David Bailey!

One thing that is LESS accurate than the V1 though is the missing line in that armour piece on both legs just under the belt - if anyone knows what i'm talking about. The V1 had it, but both the DX and the Medi are missing it... not a big issue, but something HT should have got right

Yeah, I thought that was a bit humorous. :rolleyes:

20091219_1bae1a6bc804ea6ae596yUuZkf2JCBQL.jpg

Photo Credit: 毛西大師

^^ Sweet. That will look cool with a bale head!

Wow, that looks great. I think the key to having the eyes look good is to position them like in the above photo, with Batman's head tilted downwards. That way, part of the iris is hidden.

I was holding out for my LCS' DCD shipment,but after looking at these pics,does anybody know a place with a good price(that isn't sold out)?

Do you guys mean aesthetically or do you mean that it makes you think poses like that might permanently damage the suit!? I are confoos-ed!? :lol

For me the second. It looks great aesthetically I think...but that cannot be good for the suit. Makes me think of rippage!

Looks like, as I suspect, a completely custom TT.

All these pics, and still nothing showing how the cape attaches now :lol

And I always think you have to bear in mind how these things look in 1/6th scale, in hand rather than super blown up hi-res pics. I was photographing Resi 5 Wesker's light up eyes recently and I cant get them to look as good in my pics as they do in hand, but I freely admit I ain't no David Bailey!

This is so very true! I can't count how many times I wanted to share my excitment with photos but ended up hitting the delete button instead. Pictures almost always do a figure no justice. Its more for reference with me than anything else. I always consider the item to be 2-3 X better in hand.

It looks like they both extended the ankle cups and the balljoint post.

This is so very true! I can't count how many times I wanted to share my excitment with photos but ended up hitting the delete button instead.

Anytime I shoot, I average about 1 out of every 3 photos being a good representation.

Part of the problem is, the camera and the human eye don't work the same.

Sideshow's Vader was a HUGE challenge for me, what I saw on my desk looked amazing and trying to get a photo to present him the same was very difficult, almost impossible.

Anytime I shoot, I average about 1 out of every 3 photos being a good representation.

Part of the problem is, the camera and the human eye don't work the same.

Sideshow's Vader was a HUGE challenge for me, what I saw on my desk looked amazing and trying to get a photo to present him the same was very difficult, almost impossible.

Its funny but very true. Its a hard art to capture the first time around. At then end of the day it all comes down to how it looks in hand. Especially with action figures.

Back