1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Got him this morning

photo0002bt.jpg

Congrats Bakurenoh, this was my 3rd HT figure I bought. I now own about 50 figures but this is still my favourite one. I wonder if the new Bats can knock him of top spot? :)

According to my seller, it was the hot that the packages suffers during the trip to Italy to cause the oil leaking and the damage. He suggested me to wait 40 days before trying to repair it.

Your seller is bull_____ you, he's trying to clear the Paypal window of 40 days in which you can claim refund for faulty products.

Selelr send me a partial refund, so i don't think he's trying to bull____ me. To receive a complete refund i will have to resend the item in hina, and i don't want this. In any case, i've tried the suggested method, but it doesn't work in my case. The decal doesn't move... i used microsol for almonst an hour and the bubble didn't softneh at all -.-. i think it's better to strip it off and replace with a new one. Anyone knows when i can buy these?

stop trying 2 fix it just leave it alone... U have 2 accept the dx02 as it is lol.

In any case, i've tried the suggested method, but it doesn't work in my case. The decal doesn't move... i used microsol for almonst an hour and the bubble didn't softneh at all -.-.

Keep applying Microsol to the affected area. As if you were painting it. It's a thick decal so it takes longer for Microsol to soften it. Don't force it. As when it starts to work it becomes very soft.

It doensn't work voudum... i have applied Microsol for almost an hour using a soft paint, and the decals doesn't move. the only effect is that the decals itself it' peeling.
Probably the oil has melted the underside of the decal with the rubber, and your method doesn't work for me -.-.
I have decided to buy another one "loose" from a seller on this forum, and i use the spare one inside my tumbler. If the new one is "badder" then myne, i can simple swap the bicep pad and use the new one on mine (it doesn't seem very difficult to do) Of course, if somebody knows how to find some custom decals i may still fix that one too

strip it apart and clean the under body, there will be black glue there. once that is done, it will be better,that's what i did and it worked.

strip it apart and clean the under body, there will be black glue there. once that is done, it will be better,that's what i did and it worked.

It's what i will do for sure... but have you found new decals to use instead the original ones, or you just left the bicep pads black?

Why did I trade my Batpod for a Mark II and some money a month before the announced the Armor Unleashed Mark II? Worst decision of my life.

anyone knows what is the best glue to use with hot toys rubber suit?

Why did I trade my Batpod for a Mark II and some money a month before the announced the Armor Unleashed Mark II? Worst decision of my life.

yeah thats um.....wow :horror

yeah im not too picky about the money, ireally wanted these and ill probably keep em for ever lol still im glad i have them NOW vs. having to wait a year or more

Back