1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Good to know in case I ever order any from BBTS. Thanks! :duff

Good to know in case I ever order any from BBTS. Thanks! :duff

Well that's just for DC Comics products from Hot Toys, anything else is usually available from Sideshow too and there's usually just 2 waves.

Well that's just for DC Comics products from Hot Toys, anything else is usually available from Sideshow too and there's usually just 2 waves.

I was mainly looking into BBTS for some past figures that they still have. Of course, I could always try the Sideshow waitlist because you never know.

So time frame-wise; has anyone gotten any info from HT as to HOW FAR of a setback this whole foul-up on their part has made things? Like, as many of you know, I was expecting my Batman DX from my Beijing dealer late January. What is the best "educated guess" anyone could give for the possible new arrival date of my delivery. Give me a good guess: like one week, two, a month or what? Thanks to all. :lsvader

Im in the UK and I emailed Hot Toys customer service on Tuesday with reagrds to the figure. Here is the reply

Hello Joshua,

Thanks for your inquiry. We understand your concerns on the DX Batman issue.

Please note that we have made improvements on the upcoming batches and overseas customers will not be bothered on this issue. In case if there’s any problem with your DX Batman figure, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept

My Batman Dx after so much inspections and taked out of the box in many times he doesn´t show any peeling problems:

P1030160xxx.jpg

P1030173xxx.jpg

P1030162xxx.jpg

P1030169xxx.jpg

Is mint and perfect.

Hope it helps for the people who is a little worried.:rolleyes:

Maybe is because Batman prefer the Spanish weather for his rubber suit than the Hong Kong humidity?. :confused:

damn, the detail on the armor looks amazing on your pic! Congrats on getting a good one, how are the heads? Any warping?

My Batman Dx after so much inspections and taked out of the box in many times he doesn´t show any peeling problems:

P1030160xxx.jpg

P1030173xxx.jpg

P1030162xxx.jpg

P1030169xxx.jpg

Is mint and perfect.

Maybe is because Batman prefer the Spanish weather for his rubber suit than the Hong Kong humidity?. :confused:
Hola .. que tal .. como estas .. a ver ensenanos tu colleccion de hot toys o de batman... saludos ...

(just let him know that he have a spanish collegue here also a collector .. may be he can also show his collection of hot toys or batman )

damn, the detail on the armor looks amazing on your pic! Congrats on getting a good one, how are the heads? Any warping?

Yes, the sonar head. I contacted with Hot Toys customer service and they will sent me a replacement. But i need the receipt from my seller: Goodshipped.

The other head is fine.

Yes, the sonar head. I contacted with Hot Toys customer service and they will sent me a replacement. But i need the receipt from my seller: Goodshipped.

The other head is fine.

Goodshipped(leo) that guy leo is a good guy i like him .. he is a good seller i do trust him very much, i got my tumbler and DXjoker from him ..

Hola .. que tal .. como estas .. a ver ensenanos tu colleccion de hot toys o de batman... saludos ...

(just let him know that he have a spanish collegue here also a collector .. may be he can also show his collection of hot toys or batman )

¿Mi colección? La mayoría esta en sus cajas hasta tener mi propia casa con sus vitrinas.

Pero bueno, aquí te dejo algunas fotos:

P1020813X.jpg

P1050123ee.jpg

P1090209x.jpg

P1090474.jpg

X1-2.jpg

x3-1.jpg

x1-1.jpg

X3.jpg

The other head is fine.

and what's with the wrong head? do you have to send them back or destroy it? or can you keep him?

Im in the UK and I emailed Hot Toys customer service on Tuesday with reagrds to the figure. Here is the reply

Hello Joshua,

Thanks for your inquiry. We understand your concerns on the DX Batman issue.

Please note that we have made improvements on the upcoming batches and overseas customers will not be bothered on this issue. In case if there’s any problem with your DX Batman figure, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Dept

I envy overseas fans so much! You get a good response from HT ^0^

I also asked for replacement (only one time) in the past but no response = (

Afterall they are all the same material, same qc and same batch............only the acceptance level of HK and overseas customer is different.....

Last edited:

Is mint and perfect.

Hi Kapital, seems you don't remove the plastic bag around the belt, arm, neck. And you keep putting it in and out the box many times.....

Seems you never pose it before, even no posing for bank robber joker. It's a figure you can pose. You can kneel it down, spread the arms and legs to make good poses ........ :duh

I like to try different poses! So forget peeling and pose, enjoy!

Last edited:

Please try to keep talk in English, moderators can't oversee foreign languages to keep chatter on here clean, not to say anyone's saying anything wrong, but we just can't tell if you are or aren't unless it's in English so please do so.

Translated: Hi.. how are you... Please show us your hot toys or batman collection..thank you!

¿Mi colección? La mayoría esta en sus cajas hasta tener mi propia casa con sus vitrinas.

QUOTE]

Translated: My collection? Most of them are in their boxes until I have a proper setup at home with display cabinets

Please try to keep talk in English, moderators can't oversee foreign languages to keep chatter on here clean, not to say anyone's saying anything wrong, but we just can't tell if you are or aren't unless it's in English so please do so.

Maybe it's time for the first spanish-speaking mod? I nominate myself.. :lol

Translated: Hi.. how are you... Please show us your hot toys or batman collection..thank you!

QUOTE]

Translated: My collection? Most of them are in their boxes until I have a proper setup at home with display cabinets

Maybe it's time for the first spanish-speaking mod? I nominate myself.. :lol

That's a great idea. Seconded!

Anything that might discourage people from the hobby, like an English only rule, is a bad idea.

Well part of the moderation is the overall image this site projects. I don't even know what language but one thread was being posted in a foreign language and apparently some very vulgar comments, anyone else that could read that would come to this site and look poorly on us for allowing such behavior. There's a reason certain English things are removed from being posted here and same applies to it in other languages, only we can't all read them or spend our time on translation sites.

Hey guys, just wanted to give you all a heads up on something related to the paint issue. I noticed yesterday that the ab armor on mine had started to experience some of the paint being, for lack of a better term, rubbed off, exposing the shiny material underneath. I think this was from my handling of it when I put the belt on, and it was barely noticeable, at least compared to the peeling issue. However, you could see it if you were looking for it.

Now, the paint used on the silicon suit is standard acrylic paint, and I believe that on the first batch, there was no sealant used on it, which is what's leading to the peeling and rubbing off of it. If you experience minor paint rub or peeling, take any black, matte acrylic paint you can find, and you can cover it up. It will look identical to the paint used on the figure during production. Don't slop it on there, of course, but if you apply a small amount just to cover the imperfections, it will blend in perfectly and you won't be able to tell it's ever even been touched.

This probably won't do much to alleviate any fears, but it's a solution to minor paint wear.

Back