1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

So the preorder from BBTS would be the DC Direct shipment, right? Hopefully with no warping?

Yes, BBTS is supplied by DCD and would be the third shipment of this figure, at least 3rd, so if there are still kinks by then, it's a huge problem.

I honestly do not like to go to their FB. It's too flooded not just by TDk related posts but random ppl that like to show off their collection and posting their pictures in 10 seperate postings etc. At least here there are some ground rules of sort and even unwritten rules but FB is all over the place. I never really use FB so I have no exposure to other commercial FB sites. FB seems great for exposure but like I said before it's lack of structure and control is annoying

Well the picture thing is a flaw in FB's structure, it's not people's or HT's fault. I post my work there hoping HT might use me for some work :lol, but I hate that it's one post per image, I'd just do a bunch in one but FB doesn't allow for it.

...and your Facebook page is?

I don't put my work on my FB page, I just post it to Hot Toys, just the stuff I post here but I figure right in their own page/gallery it'll get more attention

HT just needs to add a filter so that fan posts and their posts are separate.

and MaulFan I added you on facebook, you ignored my friend request :lol

HT just needs to add a filter so that fan posts and their posts are separate.

and MaulFan I added you on facebook, you ignored my friend request :lol

Ignored is better than DENIED. And I have never been denied personally...becasue I do not add people. They add me...I am just that cool.

I'm not saying every HK complainer was out of line or anything, but where not every complaint was follwed with photos, and some complaints with photos that weren't what I'd consider defects, I do wonder how big the problem was, I suspect that if you could trim down the returns/exchanges to just figures that had the warping issues or legitimate paint peeling problems, the situation would look better than it does, still not great, but having people complain over common markings of mass production just makes the situation seem like there is more of the real problems thant here are. One guy claimed to exchange 6 times and the last photo posted was of things i do not consider defects, so it makes me wonder how many of his 6 were legitimately defective and how many were too picky complaining.

MF, would you mind taking 2 minutes to take a look at my first comments i posted here. Hopefully i can add value to your concerns like the "10% defects is not serious" conclusion mentioned by you before.

I would like to repeat my clarification again:

- Different people have different conception of the defects. To me, the core defect mentioned by you, the slight slanted head, is minor to me.
- The HK fans' including the "6 times fan" request is so simple. They want a durable figure made by long lasting material because it is expensive. There are still reports that little rubbing will cause peeling. I am pretty sure you will get a perfect figure now. But in the future, how long it will last without peeling?
- Nobody dare to pose, touch and as such no photo with serious defect is available. Lots of people, like Some of my friends, just leave it as they have to work days and nights and don't even have times to post any pics.

If durability is not the main concern then it is a must buy. I can see at least 8 out of 10 people here are happy with it after they received it.

But with a price like this, are customer satisfied with it? This is the point.

I am afraid keep using the existing condition of the figure, own conception of defects, number of existing defective photos to support the conclusion that the HK fans are mad, picky and complaints out of proportion is not correct.

Nobody goto the shop to yell and they express their opinion in appropriate channels in peaceful mannar. I also think flooding of complaints are annoying and Terence and I have done everyting we can to minimize complaints post.

You can still keep your conclusion, but i have to response to you so that i can provide the fans here more information.

Last edited:

Boy shettt eppp. an' stop puttin' yer useless quotes IN this heyer forumm.

if you mean hot toys pictures, than yes there ARE some on there

grammar.jpg

:monkey3

Me and villainsfan42 was like peas and carrits agayan.

Yes, BBTS is supplied by DCD and would be the third shipment of this figure, at least 3rd, so if there are still kinks by then, it's a huge problem.

Do the DCD versions have different packaging than the HT versions?

There the same figure. Just DCD the company distributes (sells them in a way) where as if you where to buy them now it'd be from Toy Hunters or some other Chinese store. DCD get their orders from later waves which shouldn't have problems.

No, the difference is, DCD is the offical U.S. distributor for HT Dark Knight products, but Hot Toys cares about it's local market and some of it's other distributors a bit more so first they do wave 1 to Toy Hunters, their local main distributor, then they do wave 2 to other distributors like Toys2, then finally wave 3 to DCD who distributes stock to places like BBTS. The figures and boxes are the same, it's just a matter of time to get yours, or in this case with Batman, wave 2 and 3 should be defect free.

Back