1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

WTF, no Wayne head??? Not very DXish so far.... but still cool.

I'm still going to get a Medicom

No seriously. I wish you well in trying to sell it, just that you will now be up against it.

I read the newsletter and this one is a must have. Come on, 2 heads, 3 different facial expressions, 3 sets of hands, PERS eyeball system, sonar eyes, newly developed body, new TDK batsuit and magnet holsters on the utility belt. I just hope they can keep the price in the same range as the Joker DK.

Well great, another Batman i can't refuse now and with the Hot Toys logo morphing into green slime..could be mutagen? Ninja Turtles?? or Toxic Avengers?.

No seriously. I wish you well in trying to sell it, just that you will now be up against it.

I know, it sucks. There will be no way I won't take a loss on him but oh well thats how it goes sometimes.:D

I dont feel they need to include a wayne head. I mean it comes with 2 different heads with 3 different expressions to use. I feel let them put all their time and effort during production on the batman and not on a bruce wayne head sculpt and suit because I feel the more we get the more that will not be so high quality when production rolls around. Which is another thing I am worried about, the dark knight figures have not been the best quality for production pieces compared to the prototype except for the original costume batman and bank robber joker. Let just hope the DX joker and batman will fall in that same class.

I know, it sucks. There will be no way I won't take a loss on him but oh well thats how it goes sometimes.:D

This is unscrupulous, but if you get him on eBay pronto, someone may snap it up at a fairly 'normal' price.

I dont feel they need to include a wayne head. I mean it comes with 2 different heads with 3 different expressions to use. I feel let them put all their time and effort during production on the batman and not on a bruce wayne head sculpt and suit because I feel the more we get the more that will not be so high quality when production rolls around. Which is another thing I am worried about, the dark knight figures have not been the best quality for production pieces compared to the prototype except for the original costume batman and bank robber joker. Let just hope the DX joker and batman will fall in that same class.

I agree after all they cant really get the wayne sculpt right.why dont we get a customizer to do the wayne head:lol

This is unscrupulous, but if you get him on eBay pronto, someone may snap it up at a fairly 'normal' price.

The heck with scruples, I am taking a loss anyway!:banghead Think I will put it up on Ebay and see what happens. Its only gonna keep dropping in value the longer i wait.

Well great, another Batman i can't refuse now and with the Hot Toys logo morphing into green slime..could be mutagen? Ninja Turtles?? or Toxic Avengers?.

Yeah, I noticed that earlier today!
It's gotta be a clue to something, my first thought was a new horror licence... but then I wondered if it might be T H E - A L I E N !!!!
Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please!

Back