MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome inigou that makes sense now that I see it!

Did you just have to pop off the cover pieces on the back of the leg? Was it easy to take apart?

Awesome inigou that makes sense now that I see it!

Did you just have to pop off the cover pieces on the back of the leg? Was it easy to take apart?

For me no need To pop out the leg. Neither the upper flap. Just the lower one. And yes, is easy. Just pull out.also the silver inner part. Is a bit more tight but just need to pop out.
Hope this helps

005Aphefjw1ewci799zdbj31kw2dckjl.jpg

What a difference a minor mod makes. :duff

Now about those thighs. And those abs... :rotfl

I just bought my Iron man at Forbidden Planet NYC and in love with it. I've been moving away from 1.6 scale for years, but have waited for a proper Mark 3 for years. the figure is so good on the shelf.

is there a way to mod the torso to bend at all? I don't see any other figure mod to let it happen but thought to ask.

the only gripe i have is the base stand. Not a fan of the useless outer pointing led base. I personally would have liked led spotlights pointing at the figure. are there any other aftermarkets bases you all recommend for this figure?

I joined the waitlist for the SS exclusive a few days ago and just got my conversion today. Didn't think it would convert so fast. I guess there's not much of a demand for this figure given the lack or articulation?

I bit the bullet and mine is due to arrive on Thursday.

Really looking forward to this figure, as it will be my first Iron Man figure. It's the iconic one for me. Would have loved to pick up a Mk I but prices have gone crazy.

I bit the bullet and mine is due to arrive on Thursday.

Really looking forward to this figure, as it will be my first Iron Man figure. It's the iconic one for me. Would have loved to pick up a Mk I but prices have gone crazy.

I think you'll be happy with this one. I was on the fence on this one for a while, but once he arrived I was pleased. There's a little less articulation than most Hot Toys Iron Men, but it's just the perfect iconic representation of the character. Definitely worth having in my opinion.

With the articulation and height of the Mk43 it would have been pretty much perfect. I wonder if they will do the Mk4 next or skip to 5 and 6.

I would love the VI. Would make sense with DC Whiplash being recently released and DC WM I being teased.

I think you'll be happy with this one. I was on the fence on this one for a while, but once he arrived I was pleased. There's a little less articulation than most Hot Toys Iron Men, but it's just the perfect iconic representation of the character. Definitely worth having in my opinion.

Thanks, Mr.Spiral. :duff Should be out for delivery in a few hours!

The Mk III arrived today and it's all that I expected. Only opened the box up to check it out. Haven't taken it out yet but it's a beautiful looking figure

I will initially be displaying it in a museum pose. Perhaps later changing it to an outstretched arm, shooting pose.

I plan to display it on it's own Detolf shelf, so height comparisons to other Marvel figures are moot.

Very happy with the purchase. As my one and only IM figure, it's iconic and fills the need.

The Mk III arrived today and it's all that I expected. Only opened the box up to check it out. Haven't taken it out yet but it's a beautiful looking figure

I will initially be displaying it in a museum pose. Perhaps later changing it to an outstretched arm, shooting pose.

I plan to display it on it's own Detolf shelf, so height comparisons to other Marvel figures are moot.

Very happy with the purchase. As my one and only IM figure, it's iconic and fills the need.

Congrats! I love the figure. glad you see how nice it is

Congrats! I love the figure. glad you see how nice it is

Glad you liked him. I have a few of the diecast Iron Mans that Hot Toys have put out, and he's my favorite by a longshot.

I've been back and forth over this figure so much. It's a classic suit with the red and gold, immediately brings to mind the comic Iron Man, but I've never been satisfied with the articulation. Despite that, it's an awesome looking figure, the shiny red really stands out. As you said, it's iconic. It's my only IM as well, to go in my Avengers lineup.

Back