MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also thought it would be fun to take a few movie-inspired pics with the actual movie as the backdrop. Bare with me here...I don't have the best camera for this, but it's the thought that counts. :)

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

Sweet pics Zack, glad to see you survived the wait at work...nothing better than coming home to a new HT!

Thanks man, and you're definitely right about that! :hi5:

I can't wait for you to get yours...I know you'll love it! (FYI, it really does "pop out" among the other suits, like everyone else has been saying!)

So I'm checking my tracking number, and it looks like it has been held up at Customs for an inspection... b'stards!.. I wonder what state the shipper box will be in now.

Just got mine, love it. I noticed the Stark head's faceplate doesn't sit flush at the mouth area, leaves a little gap around the bottom of the jaw area. On the other hand, the light-up faceplate fits perfectly on its head. Anyone notice the same?

Just got mine, love it. I noticed the Stark head's faceplate doesn't sit flush at the mouth area, leaves a little gap around the bottom of the jaw area. On the other hand, the light-up faceplate fits perfectly on its head. Anyone notice the same?

I didn't happen to notice any gaps, but my faceplate for the light-up helmet did stay in place much better than the faceplate for the Stark helmet did.

Congrats Zack and it looks great!!

Thanks, John! :D I really like this figure a lot!

Now if only my Mark IV and Mark VI would hurry up and get here. :lol

Thanks Zack! Congrats on getting yours too! BTW, posing the ground smash wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
You're very welcome! :)

I'm going to attempt the ground pound pose in the next couple of days, when I get the time. It doesn't look terribly hard, so hopefully I'll be able to pull it off without incident and post a pic or two!

I didn't happen to notice any gaps, but my faceplate for the light-up helmet did stay in place much better than the faceplate for the Stark helmet did.

Thanks, John! :D I really like this figure a lot!

Now if only my Mark IV and Mark VI would hurry up and get here. :lol

:lol Patience young one, patience. You shall bask soon enough :wink1:

The "jaw" of the Stark head moves up and down a little bit, probably to simulate some sort of helmet closing sequence. But I've managed to have the faceplate sit flush on the Stark head, so try to see if it's not just that the jaw is in the open position.

Package arrived to the step children at our rental house... :)

Now I only have one figure on my pre-order list... man, I gotta start buying something else, :lol

Back