MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really nice with First Avenger Cap. People concerned about the height should like it too because FA Cap is shorter;)

I should point out that it looks like TFA Cap has the short feet pegs in that picture. With the longer pegs, they're closer in height.

Who needs AoU versions when I have the old, short, poorly articulated Phase 1 versions of the figures? :lol Still absolutely love my TFA Cap though. :yess:

This is the best I could come up with the landing pose 2015-09-09 23.36.20.jpg

Some pictures of the landing pose. With varying light and a couple of different angles.

8952de81ca21e3a73feda2bead6fc02a.jpg

084b9e4f003b6591347371fdc83ba8a6.jpg

d16aca480568fa6d08b46a965bfba549.jpg

cd998a797796a506596f10bdaf706359.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had forgotten I pre ordered the exclusive...at the time was thinking about trying to grab the missing marks for the hall display. I didn't get a processing notice bit did get a shipping notice tonight. I almost wish I had caught it before it shipped and possibly cancel it. I know I can return it for a full refund. I'm not seeing anyone over the last few pages saying they are blown away by it, just that they are "pretty happy with the purchase".

Normally I'd just hang onto it but I have had a ton of things charge lately and a few more around the corner and my wallet is taking a beating.

Is anyone overly impressed or blown away with this on hand?

Just trying to get feedback before mine actually arrives.

It's hard for me to get blown away, since I've owned (and I still own) so many HT Iron Man figures. I really like that I can do the landing pose really well with it. It looks great in almost every way.

If the missing articulation will bother you, then pass. The early shoulder complaints people made here are complete BS if you ask me. The shoulders look great.

It's has a good heft, is very stable when posed, and looks beautiful in a display.

Clearly, this is MUCH better than the first Iron Man MK3 that I sold off a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not one to try to get every single I'M figure and i only bought this because I had planned to build the hall. Even if I keep this, I'm still missing a 2 and 6, it's just daunting with the eBay prices.

I may just send it back their way when I get it.

Does sideshow make you pay for return shipping fees or do they send you a prepaid label?

Can someone tell me if the neck plug is detachable? Seems there is no articulation between the neck and collarbone area. My intent is to mount a OSK bootleg Stark headsculpt as my setup. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not one to try to get every single I'M figure and i only bought this because I had planned to build the hall. Even if I keep this, I'm still missing a 2 and 6, it's just daunting with the eBay prices.

Does sideshow make you pay for return shipping fees or do they send you a prepaid label?

Just keeping looking on here. You can find much better deals than eBay.

You have to pay for return shipping. I think the exception is if it's a return because of damage.

As far as the figure, I was in a similar boat in that I wanted to cancel the order before it shipped (except I also never got a processing email). My only point of comparison is a Mark 7 (Midas and Stealth), and I think this one beats it in terms of looks/proportions. It's not a perfect figure (see articulation), but I love how it turned out. Most pictures don't capture how the color scheme looks in person, so if you're on the fence, I'd suggest giving it a chance before selling it off or returning it.

Back