MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was a day one preorder as well. Flex Pay installments were on the 25th. This was supposed to be shipped last month if they kept to the original schedule, but some delay bumped it a month. Not worried about that though, I've got plenty of figures coming. After this arrives, it leaves me with 11 on preorder and then waiting to add the new Nick Fury.
Ryan
That's pretty much exactly where I am. After this and Hawkeye ship in the next two weeks, I'll still have around a dozen pre-orders. No regrets.

Has everyone paying in full gotten an email notification about a charge on Wednesday? I haven't gotten any charge notification emails for my order (not even the 3-5 week one).

Yeah, I'm paying in full on a day one preorder, and havent received any email notification either. I contacted Sideshow, and they responded by saying:

"Once your order is due to be shipped you will receive a processing notice informing you of the exact processing date. We are expecting this item to start shipping later this week."

So I guess I'll just keep waiting for the email.......

Hey, while this thread is active with Iron Man aficionados, can anyone tell me which Tony Stark head sculpt is generally considered the best one? I don't even know how many there are...
Arc reactor one is said to be the best as its the latest. IM3 workshop and mechanic tony are pretty good too. But mechanic tony is BD.

My card has been charged $190 for my final flex. Shipping is $27 for me due to the extra $10 fee for double boxing and I'm only 225 miles away. Sideshow really needs to eliminate that or reduce it to $5.

I can see this arriving tomorrow, usually I receive shipping notices later in the evening and my figures are delivered the next day :yess:

The Mark III is almost here guys :hi5:

Their shipping charges are ridiculous. They are profiting a good bit on the shipping. Any company like this gets massively discounted shipping rates from the carriers. Can you imagine if Amazon charged like this?!?

I am with Han, I only buy exclusives I "need". Most of the time I get my HT through my LCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks; yeah, between Google and my own eyes that one looks best.

its a great sculpt for this armour , reposting my pic if anyone was curious how the sculpt looks on this .

11895082_1046214248723522_8559913212646101580_o.jpg

Their shipping charges are ridiculous. They are profiting a good bit on the shipping. Any company like this gets massively discounted shipping rates from the carriers. Can you imagine if Amazon charged like this?!?

I am with Han, I only buy exclusives I "need". Most of the time I get my HT through my LCS.

I recently had a stormtrooper delivered to me and as I have it sent directly to a FedEx store for pickup I asked them how much it would cost me to ship the exact Same INSURED package as is back to SSC. I WAS QUOTED a bit over 2 dollars less and I don't have a corporate volume like SSC probably does.

Arc reactor sculpt looks awesome on this. I had to borrow hawkeye's neck post as it doesn't fit on the normal mark 3 post. I've just picked up a collar and another hawkeye neck post, as i've not seen another textured post for a while.

11895082_1046214248723522_8559913212646101580_o.jpg

Hi Stealth, I'm just curious if the skin tone matches between the hawkeye neck and the head of the arc reactor sculpt. I've got a Mark iv with a neck that would fit the figure and arc head, but I'm afraid the skin tone would be visibly off.

Hi Stealth, I'm just curious if the skin tone matches between the hawkeye neck and the head of the arc reactor sculpt. I've got a Mark iv with a neck that would fit the figure and arc head, but I'm afraid the skin tone would be visibly off.

yeah mate skin tone matches well i think

Back