MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care either way because I don't care about either team but I'd rather see the Cards win than the giants.

I've never like the giants.

I like other Missouri teams. Yeah, I'd much rather see the Cards make it than the Giants. I haven't liked them since I was a kid.

I hope so too. I don't know if I'd want to play them.

No kidding - like it doesn't much matter anymore who wins the NLCS.

Just wish the Pirates had made it - would have been great to see two teams in the WS which had not been there for a combined 70 years.

Either team will be tough. I'd really love to see an I-70 series again.

The Pirates would have been cool as well.

Great to see a small market team rise up again - congrats Royals!

It is. I'm glad the owner has finally decided maybe he likes winning and will keep it going forward. I don't think most people remember the Royals being a team that did win a little. Maybe not WS titles but was in the hunt for the playoffs on the regular in the 70's and 80's.

It is. I'm glad the owner has finally decided maybe he likes winning and will keep it going forward. I don't think most people remember the Royals being a team that did win a little. Maybe not WS titles but was in the hunt for the playoffs on the regular in the 70's and 80's.

They certainly gave the Yankees fits.

Gulp.

Back