MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Royals over the Orioles in six.

Giants and Cardinals - who the hell knows? As tough as these two squads are, it'll probably take two months to decide a winner. :lol

not that the Cards won't be tough, but I'm glad SF dont have to face Kershaw. They always lose against him. It would defn be harder to accept a defeat by LA than St. L and I think LA would've beaten SF if they met.

Wainwright ain't no scrub. Though I'll be honest in that I think we faced the toughest team in the we could already.

But I'm sure SF has beaten him before. I'm pretty positive SF has never beaten Kershaw anywhere and I'd bet every team SF has ever faced in the playoffs thought the other teams in the west were tougher match ups too. I'm glad SF is the underdog again .

They may have but let's not act like he's a scrub. Kershaw is good no doubt but Wainwright won 20 games and would probably get the CY Young award if it wasn't for Kershaw. I don't know about that. Let's not act like you all are some little ole nobody franchise.

Yes they are. But being a Milwaukee Brewer fan and having watched Ned Yost manage, I am waiting for him to make one of his bone headed managerial moves that costs the team. So far, he's avoided them.

Back