Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 23

AMazing collection. Easily over 100K i recon.

Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 23

Hi turbo

It sold for $950 I think.
:)

5year search and finally finding one is a great feeling. It went to the right person. So awesome to see an complete Rainman collection. :clap

dig scarface set-up

bump for the best collection EVER

Congrats on that Chaplin Al! Just going through these pages again, wow!!! You sir are the custom king! Just unreal!:duff

I recently was able to get my hands on a new modified "clean" Clint Eastwood original head-sculpt by Feng. Decided to bash this figure with some loose parts I had laying around and came up with this figure for the time being .... It still needs a lot of work ....I reworked the paint to create the bloody version of Eastwood in the movie ... hope you like it.

Great Update, Munny looks awesome, great job Mixman.

Two great score bro; big congrats ;)

Love the William Munny custom looks great! The best "Unforgiven custom I've seen. And congrats on Vince as well. Superb collection Mixman!

Mixman, after going back through your collection, if the house was on fire and you could only save three figures, what are they? lol

:clap:clap:clap

Mixman, after going back through your collection, if the house was on fire and you could only save three figures, what are they? lol

loool, tough question man ..... I am glad I have most my Rainman figures all on one shelf .... I probably can grab more than just three figures if that ever happened :rotfl
But to answer your question I probably would save 1) Kojun Carlito, 2) Rainman Alex (+ Lucy) 3) Rainman Chaplin V2
Can I give a limb or two to save a few more? :)

Congrats on that Chaplin Al! Just going through these pages again, wow!!! You sir are the custom king! Just unreal!:duff

Thanks bud! Coming down for FAMCON?

loool, tough question man ..... I am glad I have most my Rainman figures all on one shelf .... I probably can grab more than just three figures if that ever happened :rotfl
But to answer your question I probably would save 1) Kojun Carlito, 2) Rainman Alex (+ Lucy) 3) Rainman Chaplin V2
Can I give a limb or two to save a few more? :)

Haha all great figures man and yeah a few limbs might have to go in order to save more RM pieces lol

My latest addition. Enjoy thanks too Jack :)

Last edited:
Back