Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 23

I just finished my custom William Wallace project.
DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0013-4.jpg

DSC_0009-3.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0007-4.jpg

DSC_0005-5.jpg

DSC_0008-3.jpg

DSC_0006-3.jpg

DSC_0001-4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 23

Also Here is my Marion again but this time with the torch.
DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0036-1.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Also new addition to my collection is Gordon.
DSC_0038.jpg

That Braveheart is genius. Love the details and textures on the horse. Looks more like a Premium Format statue than a custom figure. Bravo

One of the best collection of customs on the board. That William Wallace is amazing!

Wow those are some cool customs mate.
23lo1vr.gif

The William Wallace is Exceptionally Impressive, WOW! and the Marion and the Torch Dio again, Impressive and Congrats on Gordan WOW! again,spot on Gary Oldman, Always enjoy coming into view this Very Impressive Collection

Very impressive Wallace display, mixman, you have great taste!

Amazing Wallace ! , one of the best collections of the forum for sure.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the nice/encouraging comments. I am glad to have the opportunity to share my passion and love for 1/6 scale figures with you all through these postings, knowing that you share the same passion and love for the hobby.
I have seen some of your collections and have a lot of respect for you as collectors, and look forward to sharing more of my future projects with you. I have used this forum and these postings to connect with some friends who I have come to know and have been fortunate to meet like Magnus and Marfmaster. Always grateful for your input and encouragement. You guys are great. :hi5:

Also ... Colossus, Sarvesh, Darthstitch, TurbovsOzon thanks for looking me up and praising my collection. :thud:

The only problem is shelf space. :) It was a problem before and has become a big problem again and I have to get creative :cuckoo:. I have seen people sell their figures to open space for new ones, but that's just not an option here. Any ideas???

See you around!

Last edited:

Awesome custom of Wallace, Congrats buddy ;)

You have the coolest 1/6 collection man. Very impressive!

Loving William Wallace. Simply amazing

Thanks Guys. Appreciate it.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the nice/encouraging comments. I am glad to have the opportunity to share my passion and love for 1/6 scale figures with you all through these postings, knowing that you share the same passion and love for the hobby.
I have seen some of your collections and have a lot of respect for you as collectors, and look forward to sharing more of my future projects with you. I have used this forum and these postings to connect with some friends who I have come to know and have been fortunate to meet like Magnus and Marfmaster. Always grateful for your input and encouragement. You guys are great. :hi5:

Also ... Colossus, Sarvesh, Darthstitch, TurbovsOzon thanks for looking me up and praising my collection. :thud:

The only problem is shelf space. :) It was a problem before and has become a big problem again and I have to get creative :cuckoo:. I have seen people sell their figures to open space for new ones, but that's just not an option here. Any ideas???

See you around!

Superb additions Al! :thud: My absolute favorite collection on the board hands down! Thanks for the mention bro. It was a pleasure meeting you as well! Keep shocking us with the best of the best my friend! :hi5:

Probably the best 1/6 collection I've seen. So many gems.

Bravo sir. :clap

Hi everybody. have not had a chance to post new pictures. Just wanted to post these pictures. All new figures by Serang. Enjoy

DSC_0026-2.jpg

DSC_0012-6.jpg

DSC_0025-3.jpg

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0013-5.jpg

DSC_0014-4.jpg

DSC_0022-4.jpg

DSC_0024-4.jpg

DSC_0004-5.jpg

DSC_0006-4.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0010-4.jpg

DSC_0003-5.jpg

DSC_0005-6.jpg

DSC_0001-5.jpg

beautiful musicians

Back