Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 30

Very cool display bro!

Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 30

Amazing collection man. I ran out words to describe it :)
Who made indy dio? It is awsome
Comgrats big time
R u art com in instagram?
Cheers

You have by far the sickest collection I have ever seen, bravo!

That Driver dio looks awesome!

Amazing collection man. I ran out words to describe it :)
Who made indy dio? It is awsome
Comgrats big time
R u art com in instagram?
Cheers

Thanks. I am not on instagram ... but I think I need to get on it soon. Indy Dio is self made. ;)

That Dio!!!! :drool :drool :drool
Amazing set-up for the Scorpion Driver! :clap

That Dio!!!! :drool :drool :drool
Amazing set-up for the Scorpion Driver! :clap

Thanks man thank you for the comment. Did you end up getting one of these from Jack?

Ridiculous collection, very jealous
Where did you get the willy wonka and mask figs?
Thanks for the opportunity to view it

Ridiculous collection, very jealous
Where did you get the willy wonka and mask figs?
Thanks for the opportunity to view it

Wonka is a Rainman Piece and Mask is by Asmus Toys. :wave

Hello everyone,
I am getting ready to upload new updated pictures to may gallery. After almost 18 months of major construction, I was able to finally dedicate an entire room for my figure. I will be posting pictures of my set up soon. :yess:

Last edited:
Back