Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 23

Congrats bro, very great customs ;)

Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 23

WOW! Great Great Customs of Jimi Hendricks, The Beatles and Beethoven; Mixman,

Last edited:

Simply Amazing! Really like the Beethoven!

Just a couple more masterpieces to add to your all-encompassing 1/6 collection...congrats!:hi5:

Wow, I am at awe looking through your collection. Some outstanding pieces; both custom and massed produced. I love how it is all displayed too, great idea to utilize the space you have.

I also enjoy reading that giving up older figures for new is not an option when it comes to space.

Can't wait to see more of your collection and ideas of displaying it. :thud::clap:clap

Too much good stuff. I have to come back later and look page by page at all of the past updates, otherwise none of my work will get done.

The recent Serang acquisitions are a thing a beauty.

Wow awesome update mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys. ;)

Astounding :thud: Very impressive collection. Lost of word to describe. IMO, this thread deserves to be a sticky thread on the very top.

Astounding :thud: Very impressive collection. Lost of word to describe. IMO, this thread deserves to be a sticky thread on the very top.

Agreed :goodpost::lecture:exactly:

Since I first discovered Mixman's collection thread I think I have visited everyday after that, just to see if I missed any pieces. :rotfl

Mixman, Do you have an estimate of how many figures are in your collection?

Agreed :goodpost::lecture:exactly:

Since I first discovered Mixman's collection thread I think I have visited everyday after that, just to see if I missed any pieces. :rotfl

Mixman, Do you have an estimate of how many figures are in your collection?

Hi there
somewhere between 350-400 figures I'd say.
;)

I have been looking for a Chaplin V1 figure by Rainman for quite a while and I am pleased to say I finally have acquired one just a few days ago.
I do own a V2 Chaplin and have been looking to complete my collection with adding a V1 Chaplin to it. It finally happened after 5 years of searching. Here are some pictures for your viewing. Enjoy. ;)

chaplin-5.jpg

chaplin-2.jpg

chaplin-1.jpg

chaplin-4.jpg

chaplin-6.jpg

chaplin-3.jpg

Wow that's awesome! Is that the one that just ended on eBay?

Congrats! :duff

Wow that's awesome! Is that the one that just ended on eBay?

Congrats! :duff

Hey Short,
How are you bud?
Yes, and I was not gonna let it get away. :rotfl

That is a cool custom mate. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Hey Short,
Yes, and I was not gonna let it get away. :rotfl

Great addition mixman! I remember taking a look at that auction, what did the final bid go for?

Major Major Congrats on The Little Tramp; Mixman, WOW! I never knew of it until now, Great Great Score and Great Post

Very cool!

Very cool acquisition, congrats ;)

Back