Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to reading all of the submissions this year and seeing what the Mistress fulfills.

I was given an awesome gift last year so I know the feeling of the wish being granted.

Times have changed for the better and there is no need for me to have a wish submitted.

Good Luck to everyone who does put in a submission. I hope it is fulfilled.

Good luck on the wishlist everybody! Having been the very lucky recipient of somebody else's wishlist entry, I know just how good it feels to have that wish granted. I'm looking forward to reading the new batch of stories this year.

And don't feel you need to have a sob story to enter, the Mistress grants all kinds of wishes! :rock

My wife told me that she entered for something to give me for Christmas but wouldn't tell me what or what she said.

I just broke up with my girlfriend like a few days ago.... i wished to have her back ... heh dunno why, kinda pointless, but it has made me feel a lil better

Last year did not get my wish granted...hope this year could be one of the winners...

Have been three years trying so hard to get my first baby and my wife and I have lot of expenses because of it so right now can't focus on buying figure for my SW collection...the truth is that the ONLY figure I want the most is the only limited edition 1/1 that will be my baby :(

Will not give up until we got this wish granted...hope God blesses us with this limited edition baby...

It doesn't look like they are displaying the gifts they are giving away on the site like they did last year. Maybe they will when they are all done but I enjoyed last years seeing the gifts go up as they were granted.

I agree. I was looking for that feature this past weekend. Hopefully people will post here that they had their wish granted.

It doesn't look like they are displaying the gifts they are giving away on the site like they did last year. Maybe they will when they are all done but I enjoyed last years seeing the gifts go up as they were granted.

There were some listed in the last newsletter:

Sideshow Collectibles' has fulfilled over 40 wishes so far in her 2010 Holiday Wishlist giveaway and awarded some incredible prizes to these lucky folks, including a Jack Sparrow Premium Format Figure, Exclusive Thanos and Mistress Death Diorama, Gandalf the Grey Premium Format Figure, and much, much more!

I submitted one for my cat.

Cause she sure loves those SS shipping boxes.

(too bad I don't have a pic of it)

btw, I really didn't submit that. But it would have been cute.

53 were giving out so far. It looks like instead posting photos they are posting the wish that was submitted. They are showing 23 currently. Yours MIGHT be on there!

There are some cute ones in there. I'm calling bull____ on this one though:

“He collects so much that I never know what he is ordering but I remember one because he stopped in the middle of one of our [baby] check up to order it with his phone and apologized to the doctor.”

Back