Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some cute ones in there. I'm calling bull____ on this one though:

For real. Whata pile of Malarky

Funny you guys would write this. I know my wife put in one for me but she wouldn't tell me what. Check this post out, look at the time stamp:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2282449&postcount=683

:lol Funny how the true ones sound made up. Damn...this means I have to get her something fantastic now....

Yeah, I had to cancel after the birth of our son for financial reasons at the time....damn she one up'd me again! I need to appeal to the Mistress! :lol

Funny you guys would write this. I know my wife put in one for me but she wouldn't tell me what. Check this post out, look at the time stamp:

:lol Funny how the true ones sound made up. Damn...this means I have to get her something fantastic now....

:clap :clap :clap

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2282449&postcount=683

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If it's you, make sure you post what you get! I think the crows all flew away for the winter, but I'll eat one of those suckers if you win something!

If it's not you, then someone who read that post has some 'splainin to do... :tap

How did you get your phone out at the Dr.? You'd get tackled by security at the hospitals and Dr. offices I've been to! :lol

It was in my pocket before we walked in and my alarm went off at 9:58. I took it out and as I "turned it off" logged into SSC and went through the ordering process. The doctor was none the wiser but my wife knew and thought it was hilarious. Even now if my phone goes off while we are out somewhere she jokes "Another order?" or "What are you trying to buy now?"

I haven't gotten a hold of her yet to confirm but we still laugh about that story so it has to be right? I would imagine it'd have to be the Gandalf PF because that is what I ordered at that time in the office....Now I'm super excited for the UPS guy!!! :lol

That's too funny Mike.

And if you appeal, I will send in for you to get it because of the late night chat at Alex's expense that I doubt she knows about yet LOL!!!!

I was waiting to make my wish until I had thought of the right thing, and now I guess I have. My grandmother passed away today, and my mother is taking it pretty hard. I know a collectible won't fill the hole in her heart, but maybe I can help the healing begin with making her holiday a little nicer.

Sorry to depress you all.

Images of what has been given out so far are posted. Floored by a few of them.

Wish I was eligible as I want that Speeder Bike PF so bad!!!!

Again, Congrats to everyone who is getting their wish fulfilled.

It was in my pocket before we walked in and my alarm went off at 9:58. I took it out and as I "turned it off" logged into SSC and went through the ordering process. The doctor was none the wiser but my wife knew and thought it was hilarious. Even now if my phone goes off while we are out somewhere she jokes "Another order?" or "What are you trying to buy now?"

I haven't gotten a hold of her yet to confirm but we still laugh about that story so it has to be right? I would imagine it'd have to be the Gandalf PF because that is what I ordered at that time in the office....Now I'm super excited for the UPS guy!!! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yes, you truly are a Sideshow Freak.:exactly:

There's a Chernabog Ex (which I asked for), hope its mine :lol

So do people get notified as soon as they are selected, or does it happen all at once?

They've given out some seriously amazing stuff. :google

Yeah, you think thats the kind of stuff they would have given out for the creative contests.

I just hope people aren't lying to SS about sick relatives,losing their jobs, just to get something nice.

I asked for a Mola Ram PF for my brother but so far doesn't look like it is one of the prizes. :(

Maybe they sent him the Temple of Doom dio cause I did say that was his favorite movie.

Back