Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nominated my friend twice and last year I nominated another friend but unfortunately they didn't win.

This year I went through so much with my wife being ill all the time including getting meningitis, one of my best friends passing away this March and my little Yorkshire Mix dog diagnosed with diabetes that I said "What the hell...I will nominate myself this year" :nana:

I'm sure that some people had worse than me but just the fact that I have to give my dog shots of insulin twice a day makes it for a good story..... :gah:

Oh...didn't I mentioned that my wife just told me a few weeks ago she's pregnant????? :thud:

True story..........Due May 22nd........really happy about that...:yess:

Cheers

Bear :wave

Hmmm, that just happens to be my birthday, too. See, it's true. Only the best people are born on that day.

Thanks guys!

I have to figure out a way to keep the baby away from the bottom sculptures once she star to crawl. :horror

my-first-tazzr.jpg
[[/IMG]

:yess:

:wink1:

When he makes in there he always stops and his eyes get big...I have dreams about him walking out holding a lightsaber in one hand, my Captain America shield in the other all while wearing my Iron Man helmet.

Lock them up. Mine is a crawler now and he head for my office whenever he sees it.

Getting worried here, my daughter just rolled over... crawling is gonna happen soon :lol

Luckily all my stuff is in its own room; so until she can open a door I can still breath easy :lol

There is a big sticker that says "Do not open until Christmas WE MEAN IT" on the box so I am thinking they have a sensor in it and if its opened before x-mas it causes the box to explode. I'm not sure if I want to take that chance. :)

There is a big sticker that says "Do not open until Christmas WE MEAN IT" on the box so I am thinking they have a sensor in it and if its opened before x-mas it causes the box to explode. I'm not sure if I want to take that chance. :)

But what if you're Jewish? Hanukkah is already over, so the gift is late. :monkey1

I am jealous to all who gets something. I didn't enter myself. Just my dad. He deserves it.

I wont lie when I say, I want my Lara Snow Day. Why not pre-order it then you ask? Well, I just got Spike, I am also ordering their Willow that's coming up, the Faith that better show, everything else Buffy they put out. AND I have Voldemort and Harry on order at GG.
AAANNDD It's Christmas. Lots of gifts to buy and lots of people at the shelter to feed. Yes, I do charity work.

Back