Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no other NHL hat worth wearing.... Everyone else is SUB par on all levels.

:lol

Try this one brotha.....

41AlID4G4OL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Holy crap! I'm at home with my wife who's sick with H1N1 and we get a knock at our door and it's the UPS man with a MASSIVE SS box.... Way bigger then the dozens of SS boxes for 12" figures I've gotten in the past.... It's a KOTCS Indy PF EX!! Holy crap it's awesome!! Thank you Sideshow!!!!

Holy crap! I'm at home with my wife who's sick with H1N1 and we get a knock at our door and it's the UPS man with a MASSIVE SS box.... Way bigger then the dozens of SS boxes for 12" figures I've gotten in the past.... It's a KOTCS Indy PF EX!! Holy crap it's awesome!! Thank you Sideshow!!!!

Wow! Congrats man!!!!

Nice score man!:rock

AMAZING! Nice going Flosi. I wonder how many more will pop up?

Mawhahaaa and you guys thought that there would be sucky prizes this year? We fulfilled over 75 prizes,w e just didn't list them all since some were last minute two days before x mas like H1N1 Flosi! Some may still be arriving.

Sorry we couldn't do the C3PO or R2D2 requests as they ship freight and cannot just be dropped off. The peeps that requested mostly sold out items were outta luck too. Not everyone with a sob story won either, so you selfish collectors don't despair.

Mawhahaaa and you guys thought that there would be sucky prizes this year? We fulfilled over 75 prizes,w e just didn't list them all since some were last minute two days before x mas like H1N1 Flosi! Some may still be arriving.

Sorry we couldn't do the C3PO or R2D2 requests as they ship freight and cannot just be dropped off. The peeps that requested mostly sold out items were outta luck too. Not everyone with a sob story won either, so you selfish collectors don't despair.

Thanks for the prize for my brother, he loved.

I assume you were talking about the life-size C3PO and R2D2? That is kind of crazy to ask for.

Thanks again Chicky! Totally made my, otherwise rough, day. :D... Now if I could just see my 14 month old son. :( He has to stay away from his mom and I till we're all better..... I'll put Indy in the crib to take his place for the next couple days. :joy

You guys did give out some kick butt prizes thats for sure. I didn't get any old gift cards to add to my collection but oh well. :) :)

Back