Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mawhahaaa and you guys thought that there would be sucky prizes this year? We fulfilled over 75 prizes,w e just didn't list them all since some were last minute two days before x mas like H1N1 Flosi! Some may still be arriving.

Sorry we couldn't do the C3PO or R2D2 requests as they ship freight and cannot just be dropped off. The peeps that requested mostly sold out items were outta luck too. Not everyone with a sob story won either, so you selfish collectors don't despair.

Chicky, I would like to thank you guys as well for my gift that my wife requested. Really surprised me and totally caught me off guard with that one.:D

I think we owe a lot of thanks to sideshow whether or not more of our members/friends have won for the holiday giveaway. Chicky and sideshow have added some amazing pieces to collector's collections and it's all thanks to them.

I agree wholeheartedly. Thank you Chicky and Sideshow for everything that you done!!! You've made 2009 a great year to remember for all of us, regardless if we won something from Spook or the Mistress Wishlist or even nothing at all. With that, I say thank you.:bow :clap

Agreed! Thanks from me too Sideshow. Though, I didn't participate in the wishlist giveaway, I had hell of a great time during Spook while meeting new friends. Plus I won a prize at Spook to get off the "Losers List." :lol

That reminds me, I called SS to thank them and tell them how appreciative I am of their generosity and I was told that I was the first one to call and thank them, at least to the knowledge of the person i spoke with.

I was going to call but I have been real busy with work and school and by the time I remember, they were closed.

So I did the next best thing, I mailed them a thank you letter :D

Not sure if they received it or not as my work has been lax on taking the mail out.

I agree Buffy. (still waiting patiently for my Darth Talon PF) I am soooo hoping that I can get my money straight sooner though so I can order the 1/6th King Leonidas figure.

Sideshow has really put out some amazing figures. I love all my ss stuff and couldn't possibly get rid of any of it. Hubby can ask all he wants ss is here to stay. Although I am corrupting him a bit he has tried to glom my Han Solo figure at least 3 times now. YAY more star wars figures for me if hubby likes them LOL.

OK, so here's my story. Back in early Dec. my nephew contracted H1N1. His condition deteriorated to the point where he was placed on a ventilator to breath and was put in a medically induced coma to help him fight the virus. At one point the doctors told us there was nothing left to do but pray as they didn't feel he would make it through the night. Well the Lord heard our prayers and he did make it through the night, and the next few nights as well. To the point where the doctors finally saw some improvement in his condition. After about 10 days he was taken out of his coma and started breathing on his own.
With his condition rapidly improving my wife contacted The Mistress with our story as we were hopeful his condition would improve to the point where he could be home for Christmas. Since he has always been fascinated with my SS collection we thought what could be better than to ask for a special Christmas gift from SS.
Well, Christmas came and went and with hope all but gone we suddenly received a package from SS a few days ago. And tonight my wife, kids, and I will have the pleasure of seeing the look on his face when we present him with a collectible from his favorite movie of all time. I cannot wait to see him open his brand new excl. Iron Man Mark 1 maquette.

Without a doubt I consider SS to be the finest movie collectible company in the world. But it takes more than great products to make a company special. It requires professional, caring individuals to set a company like SS apart from the rest. And this is where SS excels like no other company I know of.

My wife and I would like to extend a special thank you to Chicky and all the wonderful folks at SS! :bow This has already been our greatest Christmas ever, and SS managed to make it even better.! :rock

Mawhahaaa and you guys thought that there would be sucky prizes this year? We fulfilled over 75 prizes,w e just didn't list them all since some were last minute two days before x mas like H1N1 Flosi! Some may still be arriving.

Sorry we couldn't do the C3PO or R2D2 requests as they ship freight and cannot just be dropped off. The peeps that requested mostly sold out items were outta luck too. Not everyone with a sob story won either, so you selfish collectors don't despair.

Thank you again Chicky and SC for making this a wonderful year for all. I bowed out of the giveaway this year as well after the awesomeness that ended spook for me, but SC's generocity and caring have truly made it a great year. Congrats to all the winners this year.

Chicky ---even though I did not get a 75 or my wish granted(as far as I know)---THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT GIFTS I DID GET--:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew::bananachew:chew:chew:chew:chew

so, i got home just now from work and have a sideshow package waiting. AN exclusive iron man mark 1 maquette!!!
SOme of you know that i was in the army for awhile and just when i was due to finish my contract i was called back overseas one last time. out of all my deployments, this one hit/hurt me the most. It is why i was MIA for a bit last year. I got home and left alot of myself overseas. Mentally and physically. I am also about to get married and i was forced to cutback on my statue buying because of this as well as medical bills. THe army said i was in 100% shape, but for months i was stuck shaiking and unable to sleep. My girl asked sideshow to give a gift to her "iron Man" and they did. I am beyond shocked. I never in a million years thought this would happen. I would like to send a huge thank you to the sideshow folks and to my awesome fiance Ali. THis statue is dedicated to my friends who are still overseas and will never leave my collection

THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Very cool---That is the Iron Man that I would want--
BTW---Thank you for your service!!!!!!!!!

I guess the time is over...my wish was not granted...hoping to participate in this year's and even when I wish to have a wonderful year maybe the Mistress would like to finish my year with one gift for me or maybe for my son or daughter (please God!) :)

Nice Devlin.

well looks like there were lots of wishes fulfilled for some very deserving people. I have said it before and will say it again Sideshow rocks. Now I am off to convince them to make an Avatar PF for me. Must have Toruk Makto

er or would that be better as a dio????

Last edited:
If you have already had a wish fulfilled last season, please let someone else have a chance this year. It is the Season of Giving, you know!

Back