Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would add some more recent photos of this awesome bust! The 1:1's cost more money, but they are some of the highest quality pieces that Sideshow produces nowadays. Wolverine and Thor are both focal points in my collection and I'm eagerly awaiting to add the upcoming Captain America 1:1 to my collection.

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

I'm re-shooting my 1:1 busts. Just posted Wolverine and here is Thor. This is easily the biggest piece in my collection. Massive! Love both these pieces and can't wait for 1:1 Cap!

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

Nice shots!

The last shots in each post are excellent.

Thanks KD. The close ups are my favorite shots.

Both great. I remember seeing (at least the Wolverine) them at Comic-Con. Great pieces!

Yup, the 1:1's tend to be the center of your collection just due to their sheer size. Cap is scheduled for a Q1 2012 release. :rock

amazing collection you have every statue every statue collector wants this collection is jaw dropping

I absolutely love the thor bust. I was lucky enough to see it locally and it was very hard to resist.

congrats on a wonderful collection!

Nice shots for two great acquisitions ;)

amazing collection you have every statue every statue collector wants this collection is jaw dropping

I absolutely love the thor bust. I was lucky enough to see it locally and it was very hard to resist.

congrats on a wonderful collection!

Thanks for the really nice comments! :hi5:

There are a lot of great collections on here and I just try to make mine respectable.

New camera means new pics.

This comiquette looks great from a distance but the up close pics expose every paint flaw in the black webbing. Still a very nice comiquette and the best representation of Spidey, IMO.

DSCN1282.jpg

DSCN1277.jpg

DSCN1280.jpg

DSCN1281.jpg

DSCN1279.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

Extreme close up!

Back