Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally found the devourer of worlds at a decent price. This is the EX version #131 of 150. Awesome piece! Here are a couple of photos.

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

Here is the latest addition to my collection. Love this piece. One of my favorite characters and Sideshow did a great job on him. The Jim Lee era X-Men are coming along nicely. Very nicely once Rogue arrives in September. Hope Magneto, Jean Grey, Iceman, Colossus and Storm in 1/4 scale are on the way soon.

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

Awwwwesome collection! :clap :rock2

Love the Marvel statues and busts! I wish I had cabinets like yours... they are perfect for 1:4 scale, even the bigger pieces. By the way, where/how do you display your Thor 1:1 bust? I will get mine in a few days and I have no idea, how I could display it properly.

Maybe just like the Hulk/Thing PF table (center piece)?

Also congrats to Wolverine (LiSB) and Cyclops (PF)!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Great shot M Ski! I still prefer him without the jacket.

Thanks KD. HE looks good with and without the jacket, but I like the jacket a little more because it covers up his belt which looks kind of blocky to me. Should have made his belt out of fabric like the Bucky Cap.

Awwwwesome collection! :clap :rock2

Love the Marvel statues and busts! I wish I had cabinets like yours... they are perfect for 1:4 scale, even the bigger pieces. By the way, where/how do you display your Thor 1:1 bust? I will get mine in a few days and I have no idea, how I could display it properly.

Maybe just like the Hulk/Thing PF table (center piece)?

Also congrats to Wolverine (LiSB) and Cyclops (PF)!

Thanks phantom. I have my Thor 1:1 on top of a Besta. He is too big to fit inside.

Good idea, thanks! :D

I was happy, when I found out that the Carnage LiSB fits on top of a Detolf, but I don't think that you can do that with Thor. ;)

Score on Gollum, Congrats Ski on a Great Piece

Great looking statue! congrats Ski. :rock

Branching out from Marvel, nice. You made a great choice too :rock

Kongrats!

Thanks guys! KD - I've been collecting the LOTR PF line since it was introduced (except Galadriel :monkey4). The LOTR maquette line seems to be picking up steam - especially with the recent release of Boromir and the Gimli maquette :rock. Going to try and stay away from that line, so my wallet won't hate me. Also, collect the GI Joe 1/6 line. Other than that, it is all Marvel! :lol

Back